• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Big Month Meltz

Hasney

They were way fucking better on NXT. Dropped the ball with them on Smackdown so far.

They're not experienced enough to carry a team yet and the tag division is pretty damn lacking. Revival made them.

Enzo is still insanely over.

His partner gives Vince an erection though, so he'll get special attention for now.

I like Enzo, not so much his scripts that he's been given since being called up. Still fear for him when they split.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Funaki should have entered the rumble and took it from bottom 3 all time to top 3.

They're not experienced enough to carry a team yet and the tag division is pretty damn lacking. Revival made them.
I often wonder if AA was ever that good, or if they weren't just beneficiaries of Revival making anyone they step into the ring with look like a million bucks.

I'd say the Dusty Classic made them, all those matches were sweet.

Is there any team on SD that can be their rivals like The Revival was, though? Definitely none as actually good as The Revival

They were way fucking better on NXT. Dropped the ball with them on Smackdown so far.
I often wonder if AA was ever that good, or if they weren't just beneficiaries of Revival making anyone they step into the ring with look like a million bucks.
I think they're quite good in the ring but there's something lacking. Jason Jordan has less charisma then his tag partner, but he has a height advantage over Chad Gable.

vincesmilesatjasonjordan.jpg

Smackdown's done a piss poor job all around with the tag division since Heath and Rhyno won the belts.

16388450_1454482361229479_8780726218730083613_n.jpg

Almost half the entrants use that cart, lol.

Hasney

I'd say the Dusty Classic made them, all those matches were sweet

Is there any team on SD that can be their rivals like The Revival was, though? Definitely none as actually good as The Revival

I was looking forward to them and The Gangster Usos having a decent long match though, uce. Even as faces when they were (rightfully) getting shit for being stale, they still had some damn good matches. That 2 out of 3 falls against Harper and Rowan was great.

Gurrry

Just got home from San Antonio. Amazing weekend with PAX and the Rumble.

Really wish we got more surprise entrances in the rumble, but overall it was a great show.

But fuck reigns.

Hasney

I think they're quite good in the ring but there's something lacking. Jason Jordan has less charisma then his tag partner, but he has a height advantage over Chad Gable.

vincesmilesatjasonjordan.jpg

Smackdown's done a piss poor job all around with the tag division since Heath and Rhyno won the belts.

I know it's worked out best for both of them, but I really wanted to see where that Jason Jordan and Tye tag team was going to go. Their promos were fun with JJ playing the straight man.

Enzo Amore is good on the mic.

They give him really dumb things to do and say, but he says it naturally and with conviction. His infectious energy and charisma is what keeps him and Cass over.

Mahonay

Banned
Enzo Amore is good on the mic.

They give him really dumb things to do and say, but he says it naturally and with conviction. His infectious energy and charisma is what keeps him and Cass over.
I will admit, he killed in even in that KFC commercial. Pretty impressive.

Enzo's fantastic on the mic.

On the other hand he's really, really bad and boring in the ring. It works out well with the tag team at least since his goal is just to get beat up to make the hot tag.

I was looking forward to them and The Gangster Usos having a decent long match though, uce. Even as faces when they were (rightfully) getting shit for being stale, they still had some damn good matches. That 2 out of 3 falls against Harper and Rowan was great.
oh yea, forgot about The Usos

They can do some dope stuff together
I know it's worked out best for both of them, but I really wanted to see where that Jason Jordan and Tye tag team was going to go. Their promos were fun with JJ playing the straight man.

The other person who remembers that team!

Gurrry

Try the Nintendo Switch?

Nah man, I wanted to but holy shit the lines were insane. Any time you got near the Nintendo booth, it was packed as fuck with people. Pure chaos. I got to stand off to the side and watch people play Zelda for a bit. Looked really good but a little framey.

Also, the controllers are even smaller than I thought. I didnt get to hold it but stood next to the controller that was in a glass case. Its really small and the screen is smaller than I thought too.

holy shit I should screenshot this page, you're ALL going to hate Tye Dillinger 4 months from now. Let's see how that gimmick will do with Cole shoving it down your throat every. single. week.

that's a terrible fucking argument

EVERYTHING is terrible with Cole shoving it down your throat every. single. week.

C3a9_9IWQAAI2JZ.jpg

This is that FCP Easter weekender that has Fenix, Pentagon, Dunne, Scurll, Trent, Bate, ZSJ,Strickland, Callihan, Andrews and Banks announced

Gurrry

Here is one thing that I will say about the WWE and their mentality as of late.

Ever since Lesnar beat Undertaker at WM and it gained national attention (ESPN and other major outlets covering it and talking about it), I feel like the WWE goes for shock value more often now than ever.

Everyone's hopes and dreams were crushed last night when Roman was the #30 entrant after teasing so many different people. Everyone is talking about the Roman thing. Its got word of mouth going. Even if all the word of mouth is all negative, it has people talking. That is what the WWE wants now.

Hasney

This Dominant Wrestling TV show is a lot better than World of Sport, but 90 minutes for a tournament format with mostly guys who are older ona big payday and not hungry isn't a great mix. Still, Carlito/Rey was a lot of fun. Morrison/Galloway could bring it.

Top Bottom