• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Big Month Meltz

FlammableD, you're a baaaaad man.

kO2qQg1.gif

what did i do?

Social media was buzzing over the surprise Rumble entry of one Roman Reigns

bunch of marks trying to get themselves over, you deserve to be worked

Tagyhag

So, he can be The Bad Guy?

I hope so.

It just makes sense, he acted like a dick, he eliminated Undertaker.

We always saw little sparks of it throughout his "face" career but it was never fully realized.

Vince will turn him heel and when people start booing him he'll say "HA! SEE? I TOLD YOU I COULD MAKE PEOPLE GET INTO ROMAN"

My group was already deflated from the AJ loss. The part-imers woke everyone up, but then Roman entering the Rumble started the rants. Pretty fun.

Oh dear, the server for the site selling tickets for Progress' Chapter 44 "Old Man Yells at Cloud" crashed on them, demand must be high. Also following ICW's tradition of naming shows with Simpsons' quotes, more companies should do this.

I was actually happy that Roman showed up because #30 was one of the numbers i drew in the group pool, and I was expecting Joe, who i didn't think would win; with Roman, there's always that chance

Short hair is always the better look for wrestlers today. Fuckers need to know that the 80's and 90's are done.

baroncorbin.jpg

Don't over do it though or you might get...

fiche.jpg

I mean, kids would cheer Sami Zayn a lot more than they already do if they made him overcome the odds instead of not overcoming the odds.

People keep complaining about Geek Zayn, but Geek Zayn is a better character than underdog-who-never-does-anything-entertaining Zayn.

Zayn's current Woody Allen gimmick which apparently is just who he is turned to 11 is fantastic.

Barrage

Balor, Angle, Omega and Zayn might be the worst Final Four ever booked, even fictionally.

Talk about ignoring the casual fan, holy shit.

Balor, Angle, Omega and Zayn might be the worst Final Four ever booked, even fictionally.

Talk about ignoring the casual fan, holy shit.
Balor is for the casual. Angle too possibly since he goea back to a time when viewing was high. But the other 2, lmfao, fuck them.

Top Bottom