• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Big Month Meltz

Nekofrog

Banned
I'm torn between the feeling of having a civic duty and being aware of what's happening in the world (thus visiting the OT forum) vs it just being so goddamn oppressive and depressing. It's really hard right now friends

Bronx-Man

Banned
But he is one of the best wrestler in the world.
He stinks.

Zayn's current Woody Allen gimmick which apparently is just who he is turned to 11 is fantastic.
This is true.

Someone on Twitter is claiming that
Samoa Joe
is backstage at Raw.
giphy.gif

@MegaTJP
There's soooooo much fanfic and pic edits of me with women superstars....and I read/enjoy/save ALL OF IT.

Yall just keep stanning for TJP despite all the evidence though, it's fine, not like it's piling up or anything

I don't think anyone stans for that creep anymore tbh. Not here anyway

Would have been cool had he debuted last night. Also would rather have him on smackdown. Unless he shows up on RAW and proceeds to beat the ever loving crap out of Roman Reigns.
That just means Da Big Dawg looks strong at FastLane. Fuuck this. Fuck. Joe on SD would be lit. Not for the next 3 months though. Glass ceiling Cena is back.

Zach

Short hair is always the better look for wrestlers today. Fuckers need to know that the 80's and 90's are done.

baroncorbin.jpg

Don't over do it though or you might get...

fiche.jpg
I have long hair and have been named WrassleGAF's Most Beautiful User three years in a row.

P.S. Learn how to use apostrophes.

P.P.S. YOU'RE NEXT (after OwensIsNow and Anth0ny in Sephzilla's 2K Sports Wrassle League)!

Zach

Kinda wild that Eddie headlined the last PPV he was on, and was seemingly on the poster and stuff. Man. How crazy was it when he died suddenly?

Top Bottom