• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Big Month Meltz

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Lol I wasn't being antagonistic, just having fun

My bad boo, no harm done. Lets shake on it...

tumblr_nei2rsfnO11swlf6ho2_250.gif

Mahonay

Banned
Punk being back in WWE would be fucking awesome. But you should lower your expectations of what level he'll be able to work matches at. He'd still be great but don't expect him to hang with the likes of an AJ or Sami at this point working ability wise.

That said, his promo ability, match storytelling, and super star presence will make any minor ring issues easy to look over.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Any surprises on RAW?
Steph didn't slap Rollins during their segment, even when he suggested she was into him sexually.

Also it turned out Braun Strowman is the smartest wrestler in the company.

And then Enzo made fun of Jinder for being buff. Because ???

Brock Lesnar was there unnannounced and he and Heyman were super sad.

Also Samoa Joe came out and beat up Seth Rollins.

Punk being back in WWE would be fucking awesome. But you should lower your expectations of what level he'll be able to work matches at. He'd still be great but don't expect him to hang with the likes of an AJ or Sami at this point working ability wise.

That said, his promo ability, match storytelling, and super star presence will make any minor ring issues easy to look over.
I don't think anyone thought Punk's athletic ability would be on par with AJ or Sami. And i agree that his in-ring pyschology is so fucking far ahead of anyone on the roster that he doesn't need the athleticism. I miss Punk, he felt real.

He was never really doing anything athletic in the ring though. He would just stop doing his shitty elbow drop and moonsault.

Mahonay

Banned
He was never really doing anything athletic in the ring though. He would just will stop doing his shitty elbow drop and moonsault.
Those fucking high knees in the corner were real sad looking in that last year or two. But I think he could hit those well again if his body isn't in shambles.

But yeah, cut that other shit out.

The nice thing about Reigns/Taker and HHH/Rollins is that it puts two guys I don't care about against two other guys I don't care about, meaning the only thing that I do care about is: was the match entertaining.

Reigns/Taker is guaranteed to be entertaining especially if Reigns wins and HHH/Rollins should be a great match.

Top Bottom