• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Big Month Meltz

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Joe wishes he was getting a singles match at WrestleMania

LionPride

Banned
If you get hit with a stunner you strain your back because you don't usually sell with a bump on your knees in real life. If you get hit with an F5 hope people are kind enough to call an ambulance for a severe concussion, fractured nose or skull. OWA? Will pop your neck right off, like Goldberg's mule kick on Bret Hart.

I'm just thinking of possibilities at this point. If someone pulled off a Styles Clash or Deep Six in real life, it's OV

i just noticed there were significantly less jarring crowd shots during the show tonight. With any luck that experiment might have some to an end.

If Smackdown actually got treated equally, it wouldn't be the underdog show smarks could heap praise on. Plus, it's a three hour show and the A show. The bigger stars are going to be there. Period.

16298371_10208453589882136_435160465980465375_n.jpg

This is what Brock looks like to me now. Thanks Dadberg.

Pikma

Banned
My name is RBH!

I didn't realize that Dallas Stars' fans couldn't read either
NH9gE7v.gif
Ooooooohhhhh you're that Atlanta Thrashers fan😹😹😹😹
I mean... that's all I need to say

Atlanta😂😂😂

Thrashers fan😂😂😂

Atlanta Thrashers fan🤣🤣🤣

Toki767

Speaking of the chamber match in 2 weeks, we're likely looking at these 6 guys, correct?

- John Cena (c)
- AJ Styles
- Bray Wyatt
- Luke Harper
- The Miz
- Baron Corbin

Does that sound about right?

Cena in there with 5 heels.

How will he overcome those odds?

ReiGun

Speaking of the chamber match in 2 weeks, we're likely looking at these 6 guys, correct?

- John Cena (c)
- AJ Styles
- Bray Wyatt
- Luke Harper
- The Miz
- Baron Corbin

Probably gotta swap one of the last three for Ambrose.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Lol at you marks thinking Joe would come on to SD.

Smackdown isn't getting SHIT but RAW scraps now.

Don't you remember the first draft? Rock went to Smackdown to hype up the show, and the years after? It got nothing.
It's simple. Raw doesn't have any heels and SD doesn't have any babyfaces.

Its not because they're mean and don't want to let Samoa Joe do anything.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo

- John Cena (c)
- AJ Styles
- Bray Wyatt
- Luke Harper
- The Miz
- Baron Corbin

Ideally, I'd like to see qualifying matches:
Styles vs Ziggler -- Styles wins clean
Wyatt vs Mojo -- Wyatt wins, Harper interferes to no avail
Harper vs Dillinger -- Dillinger wins after Wyatt distracts
Corbin vs Crews -- Corbin wins clean
The Miz vs Ambrose -- Miz wins after cheating

Final card:
EC match: Cena v Wyatt v Dillinger v Corbin v Styles v The Miz
IC title: Ambrose v Ziggler
American Alpha v Revival or Vaudevillains or Rhyno/Slater???(or I have no clue since they have no tag teams on Smackdown)
Nikki v Bliss
Becky v James
Orton v Harper
Pre-show: Crews vs Hawkins

Angry Grimace

So who jobs to Cena at Mania? Corbin???
Even with 11 spots on the card, lots and lots of these guys aren't getting singles matches. There literally isn't time even with 6 hours of fucking show.

Orton/Bray
Goldberg/Lesnar
Owens/Jericho
Cena/???
Big Show/Shaq
HHH/Rollins
Tag matches (they really should just go cross brand on this one tbh)
Undertaker/Roman
Raw Women
SD Women

At this rate you need to start doing random cross branded BS with no actual stakes.

FYI the advertisements say Styles is already in the Chamber match. Also, Alexa/Naomi is already supposed to be at EC.

Top Bottom