• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Big Month Meltz

Kurita

Misaki has become a total babyface for me in Terrace House. At first I wasn't sure what to think, but now certain people have left she seems like the nicest person.

Handa though~~

She annoyed me at first because she just looked like an idiot, but she quickly became of my favorites

Cosmozone

lol at some guys here thinking that Nakamura is going to Smackdown. Him and Asuka are definitely going to Raw

With luck Smackdown gets Rusev and Zayn after some kind of exchange
I read somewhere about Vince being sceptical about Japanese performers and their draw power. That could increase Smackdown's chances if true. Nakamura is undoubtedly a draw but Vince might still not see it.

She annoyed me at first because she just looked like an idiot, but she quickly became of my favorites

I think I felt the same way. Some of the way she acted with Hikaru was really bad. The way she is with Momoka and Riko is really endearing. She seems much more relaxed and happy now.

Pikma

Banned
I wake up and find out that Samoa Joe has debuted. On Raw. As an Authority goon.

Darkest timeline continues.
No, he actually debuted as a badass NXT guy

If Samoa Joe would've debuted as just a goon he would've held Rollins so HHH could be the one giving him the beating

Again, they can still easily ruin him but his debut was pretty solid

Yeah it was presented more as he was someone from NXT than HHH's chump.

Like when ECW guys would show up on Raw in the 90s. Sort of. Which is also how I felt about Rollins going to NXT. The crowd gave that reaction of sorta like when Bam Bam or whoever would show up on ECW.

No, he actually debuted as a badass NXT guy

If Samoa Joe would've debuted as just a goon he would've held Rollins so HHH could be the one to give him the beating

I mean I'm glad he was the one doing the beatdown and all, I'd just rather not have him be involved with the whole Seth/Haitch angle. I guess I'll just have to wait and see, he might go off and do his own thing anyway.

Plus I wanted him on Smackdown so I could get Cena/Joe...

Meltz says that someone told him he wouldn't like Cena's planned mania matchup, so it's probably terrible.

Also said he thought hhh's promo last night was a top class babyface promo, almost dusytesque. Great thing for the heel of the feud to have lol

Hasney

Meltz says that someone told him he wouldn't like Cena's planned mania matchup, so it's probably terrible.

a2f2b6bbe5f2ed2b8e07ff57e362a090.jpg

Dave saying this morning that Cena's WM opponent won't necessarily be good news

We really boutta get Cena/Orton again. Welp, bright side: that's probably it for any chance of Bray ever getting a title

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Raw crowd chanting joe joe joe, "joe is gonna kill you" and other mark-y shit.

Every crowd is a mark crowd these days isnt it? or at least the majority are.

Zach

They dubbed over Johnny Cash's cover of "Hurt" on the Network. Gotta watch that unmolested tribute online because it's heartbreaking. God dang.

Caderfix

Orton vs Cena at Mania, possibly in the main event. I can't believe teenager me was right in thinking "oh my God they'll keep doing this forever" a decade or so ago.

Hasney

REMEMBER THE RUMBLE: Scene of the last Orton/Cena match

The negative reaction of the fans attending the event in Pittsburgh was so great that it was reported as one of the major news items coming out of the show, and described as the live audience engineering a "takeover" of the final two hours of the show. During the title match between John Cena and Randy Orton, fans booed both men and chanted for Daniel Bryan, amongst other chants such as "this is awful".

the Cena-Orton bout, described as a "sloppy affair that won't go down among the best work from either man

Beefy

Dave saying this morning that Cena's WM opponent won't necessarily be good news

We really boutta get Cena/Orton again. Welp, bright side: that's probably it for any chance of Bray ever getting a title

Cena Vs Reigns

I would laugh if they either do this.

I hope Cena gets stuck with Shane. Fuck him.

The things Cena has been doing like talking shit on talk shows about AJ and what not.

It really feels to me like a Hogan protecting his spot kinda deal.

I really don't hate Cena, the US title run was really good and the matches he had with Cesaro were great. But this shit now seems pretty transparent and carny like. He put people over then fucked off to make movies and reality TV or whatever, now comes back, buries the dude who carried the product for the last 6 months then beats him to lead into Mania season.

Eh.

jmdajr

I don't think AJ is too upset about anything. I am surprised he was even able to break out of mid card hell.

Life is good for AJ.

Top Bottom