• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Bandini

Man, if Vince had to have Reigns win the Rumble, there are a million ways it could have been done better. There weren't even any interesting spots.

I would have booked the final 4 to be Wyatt, Reigns, Ambrose, and Bryan. Wyatt gets ganged up on and eliminated, then Reigns and Ambrose team up on Bryan for 4-5 minutes before finally throwing him out. Reigns and Ambrose stare each other down, Reigns sticks out his fist and Ambrose pauses then fist-bumps him. Give them another 5 minutes for a bro-down throw-down with a couple near ring-outs for each guy before Reigns finally wins. You have everyone looking good, some decent storytelling and enough room for spots... not every match has to be face vs heel, especially not in a match like the Rumble.

Vylash

I'm still here.

*shrugs*

I've seen worse. *sits back down, winded*

undertaker-new-airport-photo.jpg

T.A.L

Man I'm still shook by the booking decisions in the Rumble match. But whatever. What can they possibly do live in the studio?

Verendus

Banned
Man, if Vince had to have Reigns win the Rumble, there are a million ways it could have been done better. There weren't even any interesting spots.

I would have booked the final 4 to be Wyatt, Reigns, Ambrose, and Bryan. Wyatt gets ganged up on and eliminated, then Reigns and Ambrose team up on Bryan for 4-5 minutes before finally throwing him out. Reigns and Ambrose stare each other down, Reigns sticks out his fist and Ambrose pauses then fist-bumps him. Give them another 5 minutes for a bro-down throw-down with a couple near ring-outs for each guy before Reigns finally wins. You have everyone looking good, some decent storytelling and enough room for spots... not every match has to be face vs heel, especially not in a match like the Rumble.
I actually kind of like this. Especially the ending.

styl3s

I think the WWE was given a reprieve by the snow.

I don't imagine the WWE Universe would have reacted kindly to Sunday's mishaps.
Are we forgetting about week after week, month after month of CM Punk chants for him just walking out? Fans are going to be ruthless towards the product till Mania and especially on Mania if they don't rectify what happened. Mania season brings out the crazies so it's only going to get worse.

Personally, what i want WWE to do is to give the people the middle finger and tell them they won't be bullied. Turn Roman heel and have him just completely steamroll Bryan and have him "injure him".

Top Bottom