• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

vgamer1

They finally decided instead of re-doing PPV matches on the following Raw, they'd just replay the matches! It's cheaper that way!

Real answer: tonight's travel bans put the kibosh on Raw. Thanks Mother Nature!

This is all crazy Joe Divola's fault, isn't it?

Fox318

#cancelwwenetwork

G9iPCy6.jpg

vgamer1

Exactly how have they edited the crowd reaction? Toned it down? Altered it to be cheers instead?

Most of the boos started coming after the daniel elimination. They cut to commercial as soon as he was eliminated so

OKAY they cut from dbry's elimination to kingston's enterance, skipping goldust

It's sort of like the Undertaker getting pinned but the "3!" was instantaneous for people to be shocked at. This had people's souls shattering over the course of about a half second as he fell. You can literally see their hearts break as he's falling to the floor. No one actually believes it just happened. There's was a trampoline hidden in the floor there, surely! ANYthing.

Edited out Bryan's exit entirely. Just cut 2 minutes completely. No amount of editing in the world can cut all the booing from the entire rest of the match, though. Now I want to see what they did with Reign's intro.

Edit: You know, watching this again without any emotional investment reveals how horribly booked this was for about 25 of the 30 entrants.

Fatalah

They finally decided instead of re-doing PPV matches on the following Raw, they'd just replay the matches! It's cheaper that way!

Real answer: tonight's travel bans put the kibosh on Raw. Thanks Mother Nature!

I love this! They should always take a break after a PPV and let the events of the PPV marinate.

I doubt it's the production cost - that was nothing but a curtain, a couple of chairs and some gear.

The problem is that in a 3-hour live show, something like that extended interview would kill a crowd.

Cutting it down to 2.5 hours live and doing the same to the other tapings would lead to more life in the crowd. Need to cut that out of promo time live though, do more inhouse stuff.

Top Bottom