• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Fox318

What kind of man watches this and is proud of his product?

It fucked over Reigns

They really edited the boos for reigns

T.A.L

Something seems off, it was deafening last night the boos and disapproval. The gist of it is there tho so I guess it's fine

Any excuse to cry about the injustice to Bryan

To tell you the truth, I wasn't even rooting for Bryan to win. I mean really, Bryan vs Brock?? How believable is that? Maybe if it was 12 years ago but not now. It was just the mistreatment of your rising stars who deserve to have a chance to be on top...moreso than Reigns.

Fox318

k8fDfdE.png

TL21xx

Banned
was Roman's boos this loud at the entrance? they were at the end but were they in the beginning
YES. Actually, they were a bit louder, they have slightly modified the sound mix to turn up the commentators and turn down the crowd. They haven't truly censored it yet, just pushed the crowd further back into the mix. That's just standard sound polish.

somedevil

What kind of man watches this and is proud of his product?

It fucked over Reigns

They really edited the boos for reigns

No they didn't. The boos he got for his number coming up was still loud. You can't edit ou all these boos everyone is getting right now.

NYR

All you smarks saying it was edited, PROVE IT. Don't just say it, prove it. So much hive mind going on this thread, I get the hate, I am on board, but this is a bit much saying it just because.

T.A.L

The worse thing about Bryan is the crowd reaction shots when he came out let's you know that they knew he was going to get a huge reaction. Yet the future refused to change.

Also if the crowd is so pissed why the hell do they keep counting down lol

Sephzilla

Some of the chants seem a bit dulled out but the boos are pretty much left alone. They wouldn't edit out the boos at this point, they'd get more heat for that

McNei1y

All you smarks saying it was edited, PROVE IT. Don't just say it, prove it. So much hive mind going on this thread, I get the hate, I am on board, but this is a bit much saying it just because.

I haven't heard the CM Punk chant, the Dolph Ziggler chant, or the several Daniel Bryan chants. I hear the boos and one Dbry chant when Cole commented on it.

I watched the Batista documentary earlier. Dude got teary eyed from all the boos last year. Made me feel a little bad. Vince is a piece of shit.

GQman2121

Banned
How long has Roman been getting pushed to the top? And why do people hate him so much?

He's a shit worker, but I remember these threads being behind him this time last year when he was still in a stable. What's changed?

Ithil

Why Mizdow didn't stay in a while and toss out a jobber or something I don't know. They basically actively crap on the crowd's favourites, the only people who get a decent reaction post-Bryan elimination.

Top Bottom