• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

People fucking up all over the place. Seriously though, who is writing this shit? You just had Bryan cut a sympathetic promo that said "last year shit got changed cause you booed". If I didn't know any better, I'd say they were trying to get a hostile reaction for Reigns.

Bryan... is talking up how much we'd all have loved Bryan-Lesnar? It's like they're rubbing it in.

Open door for a populist angle again, but there's no endgame for it. He already beat HHH to end that story last year. He beat the rich dude at the top. You can't do that two years in a row.

Bryan-Rock in a nepotism angle?
Bryan-Rock in a nepotism angle?
I could almost deal with that.

Vylash

People fucking up all over the place. Seriously though, who is writing this shit? You just had Bryan cut a sympathetic promo that said "last year shit got changed cause you booed". If I didn't know any better, I'd say they were trying to get a hostile reaction for Reigns.

"goddammit we need to make them angry so when Reigns puts on the best match ever they'll love him even more, it'll make him look strong goddammit"

Big One

Banned
What if we got Bryan vs. Rock instead and that was the main event? I mean they have nothing else either guy could do booked yet.

Fox318

He read our GAF posts and said it's not gonna happen.

we know who our savior is

cSCCO9r.jpg

Seems like there was at least one thing worth watching Royal Rumble Raw edition, guess I'll wait until it's put up somewhere to see that Bryan interview.

Nap1400

Advertising $$$ and to fuck off DVR peoples I think, idk I don't actually have DVR.

People (i.e. my family and everyone else I know) still get around this by extending recording times some minutes beyond the actual time slot. I don't know what they think they're accomplishing.

Top Bottom