• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Anth0ny

QWPwMIu.gif

Big One

Banned
That was a good promo, but I'm not sure how this is supposed to be the main event of Wrestlemania in terms of it being a big fight feel.

Toki767

It's a good thing they did this as a pre-taped segment with no crowd reaction. Because the crowd possibly could have crapped all over that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No wrestling to be had and Raw was better than usual. Who knew?

T.A.L

I loved Heyman. He built up Roman stronger than Roman ever could. Then Roman started talking and I tuned out. Maybe it was good. Idc. Brock is leaving. So whats the point

Knox

Whatever they're paying Heyman it's not enough. The entire build for their biggest main event of the year is in his hands.

Verendus

Banned
Good segment.

"I don't repsect you"

"But you will"

You hear that jabronis? The day is going to come when you all balee in that.

Of course the segment started to fall apart when Reigns began to spoke. Is this guy good at anything besides his hair and being related to the Rock?

Cagey

Banned
People who bitched about "two minute matches" and "too much talking" during the attitude era have been shown to have been completely wrong about it over the course of the last decade of WWE booking.
People watch WWE for stories and matches that follow from them.

If those people want long matches for the sake of wrestling, ROH and NJPW without context exist.

Top Bottom