• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Ithil

Oh never mind.

It's Arnold.

The crowd turned on Cena in the middle of 2005, and that was still when Cena was mostly the same. He even tells the haters to suck his nuts or something at one point. Reigns would always be turned on because he's not Bryan, and the next pick to be the face of the company.

No appeasing crybabies.

Balee dat.

Cena started being turned on because he was a dull super face. But he started getting neutered even before WM 21 and that hurt him. By 2006/2007 he was a total cornball and had gone from originally a "cool face" to the personification of uncool.

Again, had Ambrose won the Rumble, he would have been cheered. Same with Ziggler or a couple of others.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Bryan is going to come out and ask that the fans support him in his quest for the Intercontinental title at Wrestlemania.

GQman2121

Banned
I was at that Smackdown where Arnold came out and was given a copy of the world. I think he was promoting Collateral Damage.

We had good seats. Here's a photo.

iOOdfWxwLSKQH.jpg

Let Roman be himself. At least I could believe in him that way, rather than have him try to be this wisecracking trash talking thing that he can't pull off. This interview worked because some of it felt genuine.

Not interesting, but yeah. I can believe his dad threw him in the pool. I can believe he's proud to main event Mania infront of his dad too.

but I can't believe he'd ever talk like he did in that sufferin suckatash promo.

Ambrose is so good. How did Roman not learn anything from working with him, and Rollins, for so long about delivering a solid promo?

This was hilarious.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
JOHNNY ACE x DANIEL BRYAN

ITS HAPPENING

PEOPLE POWER

Toki767

5 people got promo time tonight.

Roman Reigns sounded the least natural and least likeable of everyone else.

Your future John Cena folks.

Top Bottom