• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

God, Reigns is spouting such awful, generic crap. "I know it, you know it"? No, man, nobody knows it. You've an unproven mook. It comes off as so fake. That was the wrong response for that moment.

Disappointing that Brock didn't disrespect his family, but we have plenty of time for that.

Fox318

People who complained about "two minute matches" and "too much talking" during the attitude era have been shown to have been completely wrong about it over the course of the last decade of WWE booking.

with the exception of raw after mania or a PPV swerve most raws after PPVs are horrible.

you need to take a breath so that the events of a PPV seem real.

That segment was actually good, but it was mostly because Heyman was trying his hardest to get both guys over. The scumbag manager of the heel champion has to get the babyface over because the babyface can't get himself over.

Verendus

Banned
Triple H should have put Reigns over last year. Reigns peaked with Orton who is a jobber to the stars anyway. Working with Triple H would've really helped Reigns too. If his heart is in it, he will make you look like a million bucks. It would've done wonders for Reigns to have that program.

It would've made this match feel more legitimate too.

Her only job is to talk, babygirl.

And she isn't in the number one talker spot.

And how *is* Roman at his other job? I mean, he's better at it than he is at talking, certainly... but... yeah.

The reason we treat them differently is because the WWE aren't repeatedly telling us how awesome Renee is and how much we should love her.

It's not hypocrisy to be harder on the guy in the number one spot than one of the people doing back stage interviews.

hair game is on another level brehs
tumblr_mdpl5hwb2v1ro2d43.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Missed Raw tonight for the first time in forever. Is it worth going back and watching on my DVR?

Kinda. Only about an hour worth of original content, but it was enjoyable and refreshing, honestly.

Heroman

Banned
Snd WWE just keeps on digging, not only did they show the rumble for all to see, they also had Dainel shootig about what the fans want. Not to mention the cena 2 but way worse. promo

UberTag

God, Reigns is spouting such awful, generic crap. "I know it, you know it"? No, man, nobody knows it. You've an unproven mook. It comes off as so fake. That was the wrong response for that moment.

Disappointing that Brock didn't disrespect his family, but we have plenty of time for that.
Dwayne will show up for a Brock beatdown and Roman will come to his rescue at some point during this build. Can't give it all away now... they've got 9 weeks to kill.

That segment was actually good, but it was mostly because Heyman was trying his hardest to get both guys over. The scumbag manager of the heel champion has to get the babyface over because the babyface can't get himself over.

Heyman could talk for three hours and I'd be on the edge of my seat the whole time. He can sell this match. It won't be as big as the alternatives would have been, but it'll be fine. Hopefully the rest of the card more than makes up for it.

kirblar

with the exception of raw after mania or a PPV swerve most raws after PPVs are horrible.

you need to take a breath so that the events of a PPV seem real.
I'm not talking about the post-PPV Raws- I'm talking about how they started running 15-20 minute multi-segment matches with regularity over the last decade, something which you ONLY saw on special occasions in the '99-'01 boom years, and how it just completely makes the PPV/House matches not as special, and also puts more toll on the wrestlers' bodies.

T.A.L

Exactly. It's just to much work with this guy. A manager is hiding the weaknesses of not only his client but his opponent... I give up caring about it. I'll treat this like season mode and only play things involving dbry and fuck the rest.

the whole episode tonight seem like a Roman reigns repair session.

Heyman essentially managing both wrestlers is hilarious.

dream

Kinda weird how 8 months ago, the return of the Ultimate Warrior was such an awesome story to me, complete with redemption and a tragic ending. And now less than a year later, I don't give a shit at all about it.

Rock's gonna play the role of old ass HBK during this feud like HHH/Bork.

Striker

I'm not talking about the post-PPV Raws- I'm talking about how they started running 15-20 minute multi-segment matches with regularity over the last decade, something which you ONLY saw on special occasions in the '99-'01 boom years, and how it just completely makes the PPV/House matches not as special, and also puts more toll on the wrestlers' bodies.
Didn't they do some PPV's months ago starting with 20 minute Authority promos?

Fox318

I agree.

Top Bottom