• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

dream

I agree with you SO WHOLEHEARTEDLY, Jayreviewsthings.com. I too caught the cues and callbacks to The Mania of WrestleMania because how could I not? And it not only failed to hit the mark, but it didn't even fucking attempt to. It's like "hey, here's some backstage footage of HHH doing his entrance rehearsal, ISN'T IT COOL?" And no, it's not cool. Not when there are so many stories that could have been told.

Only the markiest of marks (aka the WWE Universe) could enjoy WWE 24/7.

If you guys think Bryan is in any danger of losing that Casket match, I don't even know what to tell you. The only way I could see that is if they are writing off Bryan, but that would make no sense because he just got back.
Getting booked for the casket match is just as bad as losing it. Wrestlemania main event or nothing.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Andre legit shook the Destroyers
andreentersjcuh4.gif

andresdfg0due7.gif

dream

I think, Heel, the people who liked WWE 24/7 must be millenials. They don't know what excellence is, so they believe that the most mediocre of bullshit is excellent.

dream

You goddamn malcontents complain about Roman Reigns when the real problem is shit like WWE 24/7 and The Monday Night Wars, which utterly exposes WWE's philosophy towards you fucks: let's insult your intelligence without you noticing it because we'll distract you by making you feel like insiders.

Heel

I think, Heel, the people who liked WWE 24/7 must be millenials. They don't know what excellence is, so they believe that the most mediocre of bullshit is excellent.

dream, we're talking about a crowd that believed Daniel Bryan could ponytail his beard and would be able to make it on breakfast television. Here we are a year later, and he can't even get a call from Dan Le Batard and the Stugotz.

You goddamn malcontents complain about Roman Reigns when the real problem is shit like WWE 24/7 and The Monday Night Wars, which utterly exposes WWE's philosophy towards you fucks: let's insult your intelligence without you noticing it because we'll distract you by making you feel like insiders.

see also: people who hated the Royal Rumble watching it again tonight for ... potential edits

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
'Come on in, let's have some fun. Andre the Giant is having fun!' As Andre mercilessly beats up the Destroyers

Andre started this 'let's have some fun' shit. Andre, how could you?

dream

I was about to apologize to CureVylash for whatever it was I did that made it put me on ignore, but then I saw its avatar.

how can you see his posts when you have him on ignore? because surely everyone has him on ignore right? surely nobody's voluntarily subjecting themselves to dream posts, right?

dream was in these threads delivering quality posts and insider scoops before you even knew GAF existed. Sit down, kid.

dream, I can only apologize for this millennial here.

Daniel Bryan @WWEDanielBryan
· 27m 27 minutes ago
I’m in! “@HEELZiggler: Yo DB, was pulling for you, brother.
but if you really want to steal the show #Wrestlemania Im here
& angrier
#RAW”

What'd I say

Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler vs. The Authority (Kane and Big Show) for WrestleMania 31
dream was in these threads delivering quality posts and insider scoops before you even knew GAF existed. Sit down, kid.

what happened, then?

i want more anecdotes from Roman about how he learned things at a young age by having his uncle be a dick to him.

"When I was 5 my cousin Rocky told me there was no Santa Claus."

Pavaloo

i want more anecdotes from Roman about how he learned things at a young age by having his uncle be a dick to him.

"When I was 5 my cousin Rocky told me there was no Santa Claus."

Then one day I left out cookies and milk and when they were gone, I knew Santa is real. Belee dat

Anth0ny

so they're putting cena/rusev at the February ppv

so cena can beat rusev and look strong going into mania?

where he will join reigns and lesnar in the main event?

and lolwin?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sunny and Boots,
That dude says he has over 118 tapes. And they're all like 2 hours of WCCW footage each. It's even got some Lance Von Erich(ie not a real Von Erich) footage from the shitty days of WCCW. And boy is he awful.

NoRéN

so they're putting cena/rusev at the February ppv

so cena can beat rusev and look strong going into mania?

where he will join reigns and lesnar in the main event?

and lolwin?

Fuck that! Rusev wins!

Bryan gets put into the match at mania because he never lost the title.

Top Bottom