• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Alucard

Banned
"[a studio with no audience] was a huge positive for Roman"

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. In a way, the storm was a boon to Roman's character. Again, the true test will be seeing if he can deliver with this level of competence in front of a live crowd. With Heyman doing the mic work on the other end, I'm certainly intrigued.

Heck, I'm even intrigued by Fast Lane right now. Fully expecting a Rusev victory over Cena and then a re-match at Mania, likely with Hogan getting involved.

sephi22

In retrospect WM30 was amazing wasn't it?
I hated the Taker match for a long time not because of the result, but Taker's demeanor throughout the match, but I've gotten over it

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
(Thanks bean for calling attention to this)

It's good. And it IS earnest, and that's one of the reasons why he was so goddamned over. SO goddamned over. Goddamn he's fantastic. Gone too soon. RIP.

Watch his match with Kamala if you think he's over then .He's nutso over in that match where he fills in for Brody who had died 18 days prior. Even wore Brody's colors.
Imagine where Kerry would've went if it wasn't for the motorcycle accident and the drugs...
I think if that family didn't have the problems it did, Kerry Von Erich would be the face of the WWF and replace Hogan once Hogan jumped to WCW. He'd fill in the Warrior spot without the contract problems.

And I think David could have been a main eventer in old school WCW (before Bischoff) or in AJPW if he hadn't had his problems.

Heroman

Banned
If they are smart, they'l have Reigns just absolutely murder Big Show next month. Like, a Cena at Summerslam level squash. Make Reigns look like a force. Instead they'll probably have the Authority interfere and it'll go back and forth.
It worked for brock casue of cena, regiens destroying big show would do noting for him really casue big show is not a treat.

dream

Has the WrestleMania 24/7 content started on The Network? I want to see that.

It's terrible. There were so many stories to tell, and they decided to tell none of them. It's basically just a highlight show with some backstage footage of Alexa Bliss being one of HHH's tramps, Undertaker putting on his hood, and everyone shaking Warrior's hand.

-*** show.

Ithil

Reigns deserves a lot of shit, but this is also truth. The turn-around on Bray when he beat blessed Bryan was insane. They treat Bryan like WWE treats Roman.

Yeah that's not at all true. The loss to Bray was instantly overshadowed by the Rumble debacle, and people were really behind Bray in his Cena feud. As per usual, after he lost that feud miserably people turned on him as they do with all of Cena's victims.

BFIB

In retrospect WM30 was amazing wasn't it?
I hated the Taker match for a long time not because of the result, but Taker's demeanor throughout the match, but I've gotten over it
Didn't he suffer a concussion early in the match?

Vylash

jrTVAI7NbaF5P.jpg

finally, the fated day is fast approaching #FreeRiley #RileyWalks

Alucard

Banned
I wonder how many people are re-subbing to the Network after this Raw. They did a good job of making their product seem compelling and cool in a way. The WWE 24/7 hype, and the Triple H interview on Austin's podcast hype were both well done and made me wish I could actually get the Network in Canada. That type of original programming is what fans want.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder how many people are re-subbing to the Network after this Raw. They did a good job of making their product seem compelling and cool in a way. The WWE 24/7 hype, and the Triple H interview on Austin's podcast hype were both well done and made me wish I could actually get the Network in Canada. That type of original programming is what fans want.

They never actually canceled. The "crash" was Vince unplugging all of their modems to disable the cancellation procedure in a desperate money grab. It worked.

God hit us with the SWERVE, he was on Vince's side the entire time with this snowstorm, gave him the perfect chance to turn this Reigns shitstorm around.

Daniel Bryan was killing it in that interview. The passion, the facial expressions, echoing what fans are saying.

Dude has improved a whole lot, but I actually dont ever think he lost it. His heel work was great, his face stuff is a little watered down in some areas (his yessing isn't confident it used to be, corpses) but he really does angry promos really well

Heroman

Banned

You mean the raw where they showed the worst rumble in history the one where the rock was booed?

imBask

Banned

we have the network mate!*

*partially
**if you have rogers cable
***if rogers cable is in your area

Heel

It's terrible. There were so many stories to tell, and they decided to tell none of them. It's basically just a highlight show with some backstage footage of Alexa Bliss being one of HHH's tramps, Undertaker putting on his hood, and everyone shaking Warrior's hand.

-*** show.

I just have the feeling this is only going to leave me wanting something like a less sanitized version of Total Divas, except with the boys on the road. I'm sure you can imagine the stories that could be told, dream.

Alucard

Banned
Daniel Bryan was killing it in that interview. The passion, the facial expressions, echoing what fans are saying.

Dude has improved a whole lot, but I actually dont ever think he lost it. His heel work was great, his face stuff is a little watered down in some areas (his yessing isn't confident it used to be, corpses) but he really does angry promos really well

B8VJjlKIYAAsqp8.jpg

Dammit, D-Bry. :(

Bryan was superb tonight. Completely believable and like he was speaking from the heart.

dream

I just have the feeling this is only going to leave me wanting something like a less sanitized version of Total Divas, except with the boys on the road. I'm sure you can imagine the stories that could be told, dream.

Have you ever watched "The Mania of WrestleMania," Heel?

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Fucking amazing

How is it they have no face manager?

Per Keller; this is pretty par for the course for vince for any sitdown type interviews. Rock, Austin, etc - whenever there are sit down interviews, they will generally aim for angles that allow for earpieces.

I think they are wasting a huge storyline by pointing out the similarities between Reigns' rise in WWE to Lesnar's rise in UFC. Lesnar was accused of getting an early title shot because of name recognition over merit. He then won the title in that shot. Could use similar angle w/ Reigns.

Alucard

Banned

I'd set the over/under on the use of the term "ring rats" at 2 per episode.

Just saw the Bryan interview. Those shots were great until he went back into the company line. Don't get the sense that's a start of an angle at all.

Top Bottom