• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

They don't say wrestler because wrestling is what our fathers did
giphy.gif

tumblr_nhl4poG0nP1t231szo1_250.gif
Aaaaand the transition to PopGAF is complete

Kaladin

People are more respectful now.....when you go to Raw, you can actually see the ring as opposed to some idiot's piece of white posterboard.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Finally caught up on Lucha Underground, for me, I enjoy it more than NXT. Really enjoyable show and I can't recommend it enough to everyone, unless you just don't enjoy the lucha style.

A good portion of the signs from Attitude Era are;

• ___ 3:16
  • ___ 4:20
  • >insert friend's name< Is a homo/retard
  • Something racist or homophobic
  • Pie or strudel related

Or just a random fact about the person holding the sign.

RP912

Banned
Signs getting taken down on a regular basis...so it's no point in wasting viable art tools just for dickhead security to exercise their rights.

anyone know what happend to the wrestling Carny project?

cas llooks so good.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrestling_Retribution_Project

They released one match, it was kinda shit and completely out of context in regards to the big, over-arcing story they were supposedly trying to tell. There hasn't been an update in ages and it doesn't look like anyone who backed it is getting their money back, or anything resembling a finished product.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Gonna binge on some CMLL for the 1000/1 project. Need more CMLL in my life.

Recall

So are there any PPV recommendations for WCW in either 1995 or 1997?

Starrcade is always suggested for 95 but never anything else. I'm trying g to catch up on a period of wrestling which I've never seen. Thanks

RP912

Banned
Halloween Havoc 1995 is the best bad show ever. A rite of passage.

It was like a true parody of a horror movie. Hogan commited live murder and Heenan was the only guy that gave a fuck. The Giant came back to life just in time for a "hug" session with Hogan and the Yeti. Amazing stuff.

Ugh...I think i'm willing to spend the extra beans for rumble tickets. Do stubhub/ebay prices drop like a rock before show? i literally live 30 min away so i can wait last minute if need be.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Everyone needs more cmll in their life. Did you watch that Dragon Lee/Virus match I linked?

Not yet, I missed it. Don't look it up, I can find it.

EDIT: Actually hook me up, I can't find it.

Toki767

Hmm...I guess if I buy a month of the Network in the next 3 days, I'll be set to watch the Rumble and the February PPV for $10 since they're less than a month apart.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The temptation to change my avatar rumble pick to Cavernario is really strong. That'd be so dope if he won...

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Rowan's fine for his character and whatnot. He's never going to be a main eventer, so his stuff is passable for how little mic time he'll have going forward anyways.
I'm actually glad they gave him some time to cut a promo, however brief it was. Prior to this, all he ever really said was he didn't like bullies and that Renee is pretty.

And yeah, I think he's totally alright in the ring.

I'm actually glad they gave him some time to cut a promo, however brief it was. Prior to this, all he ever really said was he didn't like bullies and that Renee is pretty.

And yeah, I think he's totally alright in the ring.

I think it's just you me and JBL who like Big Red around here, friend.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I also love seeing Cavernario and Negro Casas on the same team. Those two are so much fun, and have similar personalities. Goddamn...

tm24, I'm watching a 6-man with Cavernario, Dragon Lee and Negro Casas vs Virus, Hechicero, and Cachorro.

Top Bottom