• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

DMczaf

Cole's call of Bryan's win at WM30 is god damn amateur hour. You can tell Vince is yelling phrase at him to yell. MIRACLE ON BOURBON STREET! THE MIRACLE KID! THE MIRACLE KID!

Sephzilla

Cole's call of Bryan's win at WM30 is god damn amateur hour. You can tell Vince is yelling phrase at him to yell. MIRACLE ON BOURBON STREET! THE MIRACLE KID! THE MIRACLE KID!
Vince wasn't in the arena from that match, remember? He left in the ambulance with Taker

Cole's made every announcer and commentator feel unnatural. It's not Vince. Cole's coaching everyone to do these stupid over-rehearsed, faux-spontaneous interactions and phrases. I fucking hate the fake bickering and fake disagreeing everyone does now. Nothing is natural.

I feel like if Ziggler cut his hair, his odds of being in the main event would improve a lot. It's such a bad look.

It looks terrible when it gets all puffy. Like, dude...

dave-hair.gif

I honestly remember "new and improved" dolph being around for like 1 week and then in my mind his hair was back to how it was...did it happen anything close to this in reality?

T.A.L

I don't know nothing feels genuine with these promos and I know that's the wwe face style but it's just knock off Rock with none of the charisma. Last week was better but tonight's promo was lamer

DMczaf

Thanks to Sunny in the Network thread, I found out WWE put Hogan's first title win up on WWE Old School.

Hogan was OVER AS FUUUUUUUUUUCK.

In the Observer a week after the screwjob

It wouldn't even surprise me for McMahon to try and use the negative reaction to himself and do a heel turn himself. And the fact this caused so much commotion, I'd say it's a lock that company's for years will try copycat scenarios, which will be complete works.

Big Dave confirmed for booking the attitude era.

Puro fans I just ordered some December NOAH shows and I am stunned to see Big Japan guys on these shows! Has this been happening for awhile? I thought Big Japan was looked down upon by the main stream promotions in Japan. Either way I'm pumped to watch these shows!

Top Bottom