• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Former WWE Diva and TNA Knockout Tara recently joined Jim Ross‘s Ross Report podcast to talk about her time with WWE and TNA,

Poor cross-promotion between TNA and The Squared Circle: Tara tells a story about the time she spent $6,000 of her own money to promote a TNA show in Chicago at her restaurant, The Squared Circle. When asked if she knew about it, TNA President Dixie Carter only said, “Yeah, I heard.” Tara also held a party for some of the talent at her restaurant while they were in town. While they were there, two people from the TNA offices sent an email to the roster asking them to promote another pizza place in Chicago on Twitter as being “the best pizza they’ve ever had.”

Tara says that when she found out about it, she went off and told Bruce Pritchard, “The day I leave my job, I’m punching that cunt in the face,” in reference to Dixie. He replied that she’d be doing them all a favor. She says when she did podcasts to promote TNA and was asked how having a female boss was, she would have to lie and say how wonderful it is, which “made her want to vomit.”

holy shit it's actually an accomplishment to piss off Tara. I haven't heard one story where she wasn't incredibly nice to everyone.

school worker face shaming? im disappointed, friends

With a face like her's she'd HAVE to be a heel! HAHA!

LKsSn8X.gif

I don't know why he would be bitter. He could do exactly the same thing and walk away if he wanted to. WWE contracts aren't worth the paper they are printed on. The only reason they even work a little bit is because no one challenges them.
Maybe cuz Dolph's attempts at branching out into standup haven't worked as well
Its not going to be him. These former ECW guys names have been rumored for the rumble
Bully Ray, Devon and RVD

1st_reign_as_ecw_champion_ezekiel_jackson.jpg

RP912

Banned
holy shit it's actually an accomplishment to piss off Tara. I haven't heard one story where she wasn't incredibly nice to everyone.

Damn I always got the impression that Tara was cool. I guess she got outmatched by Dixie . Speaking of Dixie, word on the street is she wants to sign The Rock...............................................................LMAO.

The show opened with an awesome video package on Sting looking cool before guys talked for 20 minutes. DURING THE BREAK, matches were made. Barrett was talked about as someone who won the IC Title and has lost several times since then. He continued this trend tonight in a nothing chilnlock-filled match that was highlighted by a fan holding up a WE WERE PROMISED JETPACKS sign while Barrett went for the elbow. Outlaws are facing the Ascension at the PPV, and Dean sneakily switched numbers with Fandango while he buried his tongue in Rosa's mouth.

Roman, a huge prick, talked about how HE HAS NO FRIENDS IN THE RUMBLE, while his supposed brother is in too, and it's one versus all his his fist is cocked and ready to rock. Ryback nearly killed Rusev several times because he's still shockingly bad for being in wrestling as long as he is, and he won by countout while neither guy got an upper hand afterwards - so everything about this match was unsatisfying. Rowan-Harper was legit the best match of the night to this point since Harper's a good worker and these two have good chemistry. They structured this around things Rowan can do well, things Harper can do well, and the right man won. Kane-Bryan wasn't anything special, and the show's back to feeling quite missable.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2015/01/wwe-smackdown-1-22-15.html

Screens -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/5znwnkb17e8xgjt1k8jnyqt4twc5jpop

Freckle, if you don't calm down with this shithead behavior, we might have to take you to Wrassler's Court. Or Little People's Court if that is more your style.

MoosiferX

Random question do you guys actually block each other to avoid a stream of various gifs/sillyness, or is it just part of your gimmick(s)?

DMczaf

Alvarez's WWE source has seen the WM31 posters and banners, Sting and HHH are on all of them, but Roman and Brock are not. The other "spot" is still open/incomplete.

Fox318

Alvarez's WWE source has seen the WM31 posters and banners, Sting and HHH are on all of them, but Roman and Brock are not. The other "spot" is still open/incomplete.
Alvarez thought that shop was real. He had somebody drive to the address to check it out...

Top Bottom