• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

T.A.L

See what you guys did? This in no way compares to the "fans changing things" of last year lol. Fuck it, I'm a Reigns fan now.
untitled-4b5u5o.gif

The people's choice.

TheBear

I got around to watching this interview. This is one of the most embarrassing interviews WWE has ever aired. I can't believe it's still online. The Rock is completely bewildered and stumbles his way through it, and it makes Roman look like an asshole.

What are the chances Rusev goes over Cena at WM? I mean, he should right?

Toki767

I got around to watching this interview. This is one of the most embarrassing interviews WWE has ever aired. I can't believe it's still online. The Rock is completely bewildered and stumbles his way through it, and it makes Roman look like an asshole.

Rusev wins at Fast Lane. Cena wins at Mania to "send the crowd home happy".

Vylash

bray210fbv.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I feel he has to be trolling at this point. That did it for me.

Honestly, WWE should save some money and just making Kane the WWE champion.

What he said was he wanted a match TYPE: "Bryan/Lesnar was the basic David/Goliath type match something new ... something classic."

Don't start with this "you must be trolling if you disagree with me" shit, please.

Linkified

Yeah, we've never seen Daniel Bryan fight an insanely huge guy he could never legitimately fight. Ever. Not on the main event of Smackdown or anything.

See? Nothing is good enough other than Bryan wins the title.

Nah. Kane isn't a main eventer though. But nah I would like to see him have one long run and then have a few short runs here and there.

Bryan is the best performer WWE has. You have a rapid fan-base that wants to see him win.

Logically you would call an audible at Royal Rumble and backstage Bryan kills Kane grabs his number an reenters the Rumble. The fans get what they want. You don't need to beat Lesnar at Mania. Beat Lesnar at Extreme Rules. Plan out a lengthy title defense.

kiguel182

No, you want Ziggler vs Bryan so tweet to WWE about it and you can change the outcome of Mania again! #peoplepower #yesmovement #DBvsDZ

Sephzilla

What he said was he wanted a match TYPE: "Bryan/Lesnar was the basic David/Goliath type match something new ... something classic."

Get outta here with this "you must be trolling if you disagree with me" shit.

Daniel Bryan vs Brock "I just ended the Streak, destroyed Cena, and am World Champ" Lesnar is a David/Goliath type match

Daniel Bryan vs Corporate "I haven't been actually scary in 10 years and don't even have my scary person gimmick anymore" Kane is not.

Lesnar is the final boss of a video game. Kane is someone you fight in the tutorial.

If Bryan had been injured by an errant Tombstone from Kane, instead of 10 years of wrestling on the indies, he might've been all right.

Also, Austin was gone for three months and got injured w/ the IC title. Bryan was gone for almost eight months and had just won a Wrestlemania main event.

It's not fair, but life isn't fair.

kiguel182

Don't start with this "you must be trolling if you disagree with me" shit, please.

You know what's shit?

It's saying having a match against Lesnar is the same as one against Kane. Or saying that Kane is a monster in 2015 or that a match with him will even remotely compare. That's shit.

And if you are serious and you can't even understand the difference then I rather you were trolling because I can't even understand how someone thinks that.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Daniel Bryan vs Brock "I just ended the Streak, destroyed Cena, and am World Champ" Lesnar is a David/Goliath type match

Daniel Bryan vs Corporate "I haven't been actually scary in 10 years and don't even have my scary person gimmick anymore" Kane is not.

Lesnar is the final boss of a video game. Kane is someone you fight in the tutorial.

I'm not saying Kane in 2015 is interesting in the least. I'm saying that its wrong to claim we've never seen Bryan fight a huge guy if that's the sole point of interest in that particular match.

Again, I like Bryan, although I certainly think his skills are overrated by his fans. But I also think people use Bryan as a proxy for their own beliefs about WWE Management, e.g. Bryan as a physical embodiment of booking decisions they don't like. I don't blame the management at all for trying to make new stars. Cena's getting old and they NEED people other than Bryan (e.g. a guy who had a career threatening injury like 8 months ago) to get over in the long term.

Ithil

Bryan vs Lesnar at Wrestlemania is David vs Goliath.

Bryan vs 2015 Kane on Random Smackdown is David vs Big Dope.

Ithil

If Bryan had been injured by an errant Tombstone from Kane, instead of 10 years of wrestling on the indies, he might've been all right.

Also, Austin was gone for three months and got injured w/ the IC title. Bryan was gone for almost eight months and had just won a Wrestlemania main event.

It's not fair, but life isn't fair.

Yeah, and because Austin was only gone for three months, he missed an entire year in 2000 and was retired by 2003.

T.A.L

Wait a minute, I understand what is going on now. DB is politicking. What everyone says he is afraid to do. He is using his influence to give people rubs who wouldn't get one if it was up to Vince. Vs Zig at Mania. Cesaro at Summerslam . It all makes sense. Face of Smackdown? Speaking openly about matches he wants in interviews. He's running the show guys and you didn't even know it. Playing everyone in management like mandolins.

Yeah, and because Austin was only gone for three months, he missed an entire year in 2000 and was retired by 2003.

If you want to be the top guy, it requires sacrifice, or having Wolverine's DNA if you're John Cena.

If Bryan didn't want to sacrifice, that's on him. Nothing wrong with that.

I'm thinking Lesnar would kick out of three Running Knees while 10 Germans and two F5's would finish off Bryan.

Shame we won't get to see this.

To be clear, Daniel Bryan is a master mat technician so many many F5s and German Suplexes would be reversed which would greatly wear down Brock Lesnar's spirit, did you work that into your calculations?

To be clear, Daniel Bryan is a master mat technician so many many F5s and German Suplexes would be reversed which would greatly wear down Brock Lesnar's spirit, did you work that into your calculations?
I've only seen Seth Rollins counter one of Lesnar's Germans, so based on that, I'll give Bryan two countered Germans.

Sephzilla

I'm not saying Kane in 2015 is interesting in the least. I'm saying that its wrong to claim we've never seen Bryan fight a huge guy if that's the sole point of interest in that particular match.

Again, I like Bryan, although I certainly think his skills are overrated by his fans. But I also think people use Bryan as a proxy for their own beliefs about WWE Management, e.g. Bryan as a physical embodiment of booking decisions they don't like. I don't blame the management at all for trying to make new stars. Cena's getting old and they NEED people other than Bryan (e.g. a guy who had a career threatening injury like 8 months ago) to get over in the long term.

Bryan wouldn't be the first guy that Vince has put everything behind despite recovering from a career threatening injury.

StoneColdSteveAustin.png

I just wish that if they wouldn't have had Bryan win the Rumble they would have had someone win who's a bit more ready like Ambrose, Wyatt, or even Rusev.

TheBear

Wait a minute, I understand what is going on now. DB is politicking. What everyone says he is afraid to do. He is using his influence to give people rubs who wouldn't get one if it was up to Vince. Vs Zig at Mania. Cesaro at Summerslam . It all makes sense. Face of Smackdown? Speaking openly about matches he wants in interviews. He's running the show guys and you didn't even know it. Playing everyone in management like mandolins.

I like the idea of giving Bryan the IC/US title and booking it akin to the old World Heavyweight title where it actually fucking means something and has guys likes Cesaro and Ziggler putting on excellent matches to elevate the title and use Bryan effectively.

They really need a second title that means something. The IC title is a licence to be jobbed out and the US title is ornament around Rusev's waist and will continue to be around Cena's

Heel

http://gifsound.com/?gif=i.imgur.com/BDCFsny.gif&v=bDgOwX72fLI&s=55

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Now we're hating on Gambit? You guys have gone too far.

He's always been a worthless, shitty character.

Marvel dudes and women who suck:

Peter Parker
Gambit
All the X-Men save Colossus
Daredevil

Top Bottom