• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

So when do we get Mighty Mouse and pirate Bryan team up

tumblr_inline_nim16nbvR61r5344l.jpg

dream

Sunflower, a friend of mine whose last name is Hogan is having a baby boy, and I need help making her see that her only option for a name is Hulk.

Just finished the NXT episodes from the previous taping and they were all solid episodes but they were really spinning their wheels, because there were so many rematches and not that much story progression

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunflower, a friend of mine whose last name is Hogan is having a baby boy, and I need help making her see that her only option for a name is Hulk.

No love for Hollywood?

Or Horace?

Even Terry will do in a pinch!

How much longer until WWE has to start taping out of that pink studio where they taped the last AWA shows?

Eh the one I went to in Cincinnati back in May was about 75% full on the opposite side.

The last AWA shows weren't held in a pink room - that was towards the end though, but all of the '90 shows ESPN aired again on ESPN Classics were from an actual arena with...people in them. And better lighting than TNA has now.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Alvarez's WWE source has seen the WM31 posters and banners, Sting and HHH are on all of them, but Roman and Brock are not. The other "spot" is still open/incomplete.

So basically, the decision on who wins the Rumble and the triple threat will be decided via a series of coin flips 15 minutes before the show.

dream

No love for Hollywood?

Or Horace?

Even Terry will do in a pinch!

A friend of mine has suggested that I pitch "Terry" to her, but I vehemently disagree. When you have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity like this, there is no room for subtlety. Her son must be named Hulk Hogan.

Don't know if I buy it, Bobo. If Shane proved himself to have the business acumen to conceivably run WWE, I would imagine he'd enjoy legitimate success running a legitimate business rather than coming back to run this laughing stock of a shitbag company.

Maybe he thinks he can turn his father's carny business into something respectable, much like Vince Jr. thought of Sr.

dream

Maybe he thinks he can turn his father's carny business into something respectable, much like Vince Jr. thought of Sr.

But Shane is smart enough to know that this is pro wrestling, and will always carry the taint of being pro wrestling. There's no "that's nice Ted, I'm in the entertainment business" with Shane. He knows what this company is and is smart enough to distance himself from what is widely considered to be one of the lowest forms of trash in America.

But Shane is smart enough to know that this is pro wrestling, and will always carry the taint of being pro wrestling. There's no "that's nice Ted, I'm in the entertainment business" with Shane. He knows what this company is and is smart enough to distance himself from what is widely considered to be one of the lowest forms of trash in America.

Realistically I think Shane has a deep down want to impress his father, much like Vince wanted to impress his. He wants to show Vince that he can go out and be successful on his own to impress him and make him proud of him. Basically, Shane feels that Vince loves Stephanie more and is trying to do anything to change that. I don't think he actually wants to be away from the WWE, but felt he had to do something after Vince gave the reigns to Steph.

dream

Are you guys making fun of Nintendo people? Because that would make me as happy as when strobo made fun of Muslims.

Top Bottom