• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

A gimmick is when someone doesn't post from the heart.

quit horsing around...

I can't get over without my gimmick of only posting once in a blue moon. It's so crucial to my overall package.

That said, my Marvel vs. Capcom 2 cabinet died today. This thread always cheers me up! :D

Exposing the god damn business. You smarks are no better than Striker. Only folks like me and Jim Ross know how to protect the business.
sorry about your Cabinet, that fucking suuuuucks

Are there any other little short films like these of wrestlers marking out, bros?

tumblr_mwijouLLCE1rrlt09o1_250.gif

tumblr_mtas1wxc321s27d52o2_250.gif

"I'm going to marry your future boyfriend"

Isn't Brock chucking the peace sign after the Rumble to get back into MMA?

His contract isn't up until Mania. Right now his last scheduled appearance is the night after WM Raw. Whether he'll go back to MMA is uncertain. Some think he legitimately wants to go back, and others think that he is just using UFC for leverage against WWE to drive his price up and doesn't really want to go back to MMA at all.

I wonder if Shane will ever come back, even for a one-off. Seems happy where he is. Though I'd love to see him show up in this whole Authority angle.

I wonder if Shane will ever come back, even for a one-off. Seems happy where he is. Though I'd love to see him show up in this whole Authority angle.

There is a theory out there that Shane will come back to run the business side of things once Vince goes and Vince sent him out on his own to gain business experience at other companies to give him perspective when he comes back.

DMczaf

There is a theory out there that Shane will come back to run the business side of things once Vince goes and Vince sent him out on his own to gain business experience at other companies to give him perspective when he comes back.

Vince's crazy ass would come up with some business version of Batman.

Alucard

Banned
Had some free time tonight and enjoyed watching and writing about the latest Lucha Underground.

Lucha Underground Lowdown S01 Ep11: Drago and Cuerno, Last Man Standing

Cuerno.jpg

Featuring:
-Pimpinela Escarlata and Mascarita Sagrada vs. Cortez and Mr. Cisco
-Cage sitdown interview with Vampiro
-Super Fly vs. Pentagon Jr.
-Sexy Star vs. El Mariachi Loco
-Drago vs. Cuero, last luchador standing

Gifs:

Pentagon Jr. in your face
Pentagon-Jr..gif

Sexy Star laying it in
Sexy-Star-El-Mariachi-Loco.gif

Table spot
Cuerno-Drago-Thrill-of-the-Hunt.gif

Good show overall, but a step down from the previous two shows of greatness. Still worth watching if you're a LU fan.

Alucard

Banned
Waitasecond, I thought you quit.

edit: meant quit writing

Quit doing it as a deadline-based activity, but still wanted to write something here and there if I legit had free time. I did tonight, and I felt like giffing and writing about the show for fun, so it didn't really feel like work at all. Plus, it's a 44-minute show, so much quicker to get through than having to write a PPV review for a 3-hour NJPW or ROH show.

dream

Don't know if I buy it, Bobo. If Shane proved himself to have the business acumen to conceivably run WWE, I would imagine he'd enjoy legitimate success running a legitimate business rather than coming back to run this laughing stock of a shitbag company.

Top Bottom