• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

ed_fusion

Banned
RR_Wink_zps01jz81wl.0.gif

ed_fusion

Banned
John Cena crushes Arrow.

Because in case you forgot or fell off. He is still hot and will knock your shell off. You want to know why? Because his money stack is fat plus he can't turn the swelll off!

He will lay that Ras Al Glud down for the three second tan.

rrc1594

Been watching a lot of 90s WWF. It is really awesome to see The Rock and HHH progression from mid-card to the top. Remember when WWE knew how to handle their talent.

strobogo

Banned
there ain't no gimmicks here except for stro's "miserable cunt" gimmick, we're all straight shooters

That's not a gimmick. I truly am a miserable cunt.

Saw American Sniper tonight. It's fine. Feels like every other movie set during the Iraqi War. A lot of really distracting CGI. People made a fuss about the baby, but there is bad CGI through out the whole movie. I could only understand about half of Bradley Cooper's lines. Despite it showing the effects of war on an individual, it's still 100% rah rah USA, Muslims are SAVAGES (a line repeated multiple times, no room for ambiguity in Iraq. EVERYONE there that wasn't American was a bad person that deserved to die.) kind of shit. Zero Dark Thirty was better.

Pavaloo

My girlfriend was actually an extra in that movie and I saw the premiere at TIFF 2013. Crazy fucking movie. But I liked it.

That ending.

Wow that's pretty awesome. I'm jealous!

I loved the ending - it just made me instantly sit up from my seat and want to watch the whole thing again.

strobogo

Banned
I'm not giffing Livia's weird CGI/composite stuff because it is sad. You can tell at the end of the first season that Nancy Marchand got sick and was getting worse all through the second season. I don't care how bad and awkward her scene in season 3 episode 2 is. No need to gif that.

imifppLlvWuhP.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's hard for me to sit down and watch a movie for some reason. Just don't have the attention span if it's not interactive unless it's really, really funny.

UberTag

My girlfriend was actually an extra in that movie and I saw the premiere at TIFF 2013. Crazy fucking movie. But I liked it.

That ending.
Which screening for that did you go to? The Sunday premium screening at the Ryerson or the public screening the next night at the TIFF Bell Lightbox?

Anth0ny

Which screening for that did you go to? The Sunday premium screening at the Ryerson or the public screening the next night at the TIFF Bell Lightbox?

Umm... I don't remember. Gyllenhaal and the director were there and they answered questions afterwards. Pretty sure it was Sunday?

strobogo

Banned
That shit blows my mind. It takes me a lot to get mentally ready to dive in to just ONE show.

I watch zero shows on TV right now. No comedies. No cop shows. No reality shows. No garbage comic book shows. Nothing. I have no idea how people watch anything on TV right now, but especially not new shows.

ibf9nZxFKu5iSN.gif

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Keep in mind how much wrestling we watch a month that could be put towards weekly episodic television that air for one hour only.
In one episode of Monday Night Raw Supershow you could watch 3 episodes of 3 different better shows, oh it's true. #rawlternative

I watch zero shows on TV right now. No comedies. No cop shows. No reality shows. No garbage comic book shows. Nothing. I have no idea how people watch anything on TV right now, but especially not new shows.
Well if you're gonna watch anything then watch Brokenskull Challenge...

....yeah I'm an Austin mark.

It's actually not bad though and this is coming from someone that hates reality TV and most competition shows.

Top Bottom