• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

somedevil

You know how in the 80's Hulk had the little hulkamaniacs and ultimate warrior had his warriors. Wrestlers need some shit like that. Not lame likr Cenation. I think Wyatt could pull something cool like that off. Bryan doesn't have much, his little granola cornflakes?

Well WWE calls Bryan fans the yes movement and Wyatt fans his fireflies.

Crowd is into this match with all this teasing.

You know how in the 80's Hulk had the little hulkamaniacs and ultimate warrior had his warriors. Wrestlers need some shit like that. Not lame likr Cenation. I think Wyatt could pull something cool like that off. Bryan doesn't have much, his little granola cornflakes?

Bryan's lambs.

Bryan's lambs.

lambs to the slaughter

umew.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, this Yes chant is dead. His time off has murdered his overness.

T.A.L

What was the point of booking and hyping up Daniel Bryan as being your top guy for the past few weeks if they aren't going to make him look good?

They really didn't, the loss to Bray was an omen. It is setting up Bray and Kane vs Taker and Bryan

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I realize this won't be a popular post, but does anyone else feel Bryan seems a little...or a lot slower?

Alucard

Banned
I realize this won't be a popular post, but does anyone else feel Bryan seems a little...or a lot slower?

I think his conditioning is not where it was. Hopefully, it'll just be a matter of time before he gets his cardio back. Don't mean to fat shame, but he does seem a little thicker in the middle.

Plus...he had to work with Kane.

Top Bottom