• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

UberTag

That was Bully Ray tier.

"I need to lydown now."
ipwR92C2XQGee.gif

So... the crowd actually gets what they wanted to see before going home? Woah. That never happens any more. The real news is that this was supposed to be "once and for all", meaning I really hope they're going to move on.

Match would have been more fun with the crowd un-muted.
holy crap

so monday shit could go down with that announcement?

wonder what it is
The fourth-wall-ignorant nature of this situation makes it very unpredictable. None of us were expecting them to even admit this happened, to say nothing of "doing anything".

NYR

Nothing will change. If they put Bryan in the main event, they might as well throw in the towel. They can't admit to fuck up two years in a row. I hope they own it.

DMczaf

It's obvious.

The RR controversy is that Curtis Axel wasn't eliminated, so HHH will make an Axel/Reigns match on Raw, winner is the REAL winner of the RR.

I'm not even joking, this really is what's going to happen.

They're entirely trolling you

"Because of the controversry at the Rumble, tonight, Roman Reigns will face...

*pause*
*Daniel Bryan chant intensifies*

...Curtis Axel!"

*HHH & Steph laugh, and go backstage and talk to Vince about how over they are as heels while Roman squashes Axel in two minutes*

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Crowds stayed superhot for shitty Austin vs. Kane and Rock vs. Kane matches. Hell, even a lot of 'Taker vs. Kane matches.

Maybe Bryan isn't an A+ player after all.

One could argue he never was. The audience of last year was invested in the story, not the characters.

i have to say at least smackdown felt like wrestling

the pacing was well done and each promo made sense

there were more promos than video packages which was good. the show inda sucked but at least I liked the pacing and it felt like the entire broadcast was important. raw needs to follow the format of smackdown.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Dammit I was really hoping Wyatt would show up during that casket match. Set ups battle of the beards between Bryan and Wyatt at wrestlemania. Loser shaves beard.

Smackdown was pretty weak tonight. Hopefully it was just an off night.

Pretty blase match overall. I love D-Bry, but he needs to get into better shape or work with better opponents.

Yeah I probably should watch his match with Wyatt on Raw a while back to see if it's really Bryan having a bad day (isn't it everyday?! hurr durr) or if the guy is really out of shape right now.

What controversy was there at the Rumble match exactly? I mean, Reigns won about as clean as can be.

Roman technically got outside help from The Rock before the match was over, as Rusev hadn't been eliminated when he hit the ring. Also, Curtis Axel STILL hasn't been eliminated, 4 days following the "end" of the Rumble.

UberTag

It's obvious.

The RR controversy is that Curtis Axel wasn't eliminated, so HHH will make an Axel/Reigns match on Raw, winner is the REAL winner of the RR.

Time to mobilize, Fellow #6 Rumble Lottery winners.

GreenCyder, ScribbleD, Tucah, KRNFLX...
Justice will finally be seen through on Monday.
Curtis Axel is going to WrestleMania to face Lesnar!

Alucard

Banned
Yeah I probably should watch his match with Wyatt on Raw a while back to see if it's really Bryan having a bad day (isn't it everyday?! hurr durr) or if the guy is really out of shape right now.

His first return match with Kane was similar IMO. Just seemed slower. Don't think he'll get to where he was for a few months at least. Hopefully by Mania or shortly thereafter.

Gorillaz

It's obvious.

If they actually bring up the Curtis Axel thing I would die, breh.

#freeAxel2015

T.A.L

"Because of the controversry at the Rumble, tonight, Roman Reigns will face...

*pause*
*Daniel Bryan chant intensifies*

...Curtis Axel!"

*HHH & Steph laugh, and go backstage and talk to Vince about how over they are as heels while Roman squashes Axel in two minutes*

I'd be cool with that. At least they are acknowledging that plot hole.

He has been a lot flabbier since coming back. He doesn't have nearly as much muscle as during his run last year.

I'm gonna watch the Reigns match when it's put up but it sounds like hard pass on the casket match. Reigns over Bryan -- maybe he should main event Mania.

Edit: Seeing those gifs... nevermind.

Top Bottom