• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Kacho

Gold Member
Rusev was the highlight tonight. I wasn't expecting much from the casket match and rightfully so but it could have been worse. Going to the casket so early in the match was a mistake though. You gotta build up to it. Have a wrestling match first and then go to the casket.

Big Show knows selling

tumblr_niyv8bZ0bJ1saykaxo1_400.gif

tumblr_niyv6etN691saykaxo1_400.gif

tumblr_niyuvybUkE1saykaxo1_400.gif

Where is the gif of the headscissors where Show comically threw himself over the top rope?

Alucard

Banned
Rusev was the highlight tonight. I wasn't expecting much from the casket match and rightfully so but it could have been worse. Going to the casket so early in the match was a mistake though. You gotta build up to it. Have a wrestling match first and then go to the casket.

Agreed. There's zero tension if they go to it right away. As annoying as guys trying to tap each other out a minute into an I Quit match.

Ravager61

So... what exactly happened tonight? I come in to this thread and people are saying Bryan in the main event is actually possible? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Alucard

Banned
So... what exactly happened tonight? I come in to this thread and people are saying Bryan in the main event is actually possible? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Marks are gonna mark.

Almost zero chance of Bryan in the main event. Less than 1 percent chance. Just give it up.

Heel

Big Show knows selling

tumblr_niyv8bZ0bJ1saykaxo1_400.gif

tumblr_niyv6etN691saykaxo1_400.gif

tumblr_niyuvybUkE1saykaxo1_400.gif

People may not want to hear this, but at this point Roman Reigns looks way more explosive and dynamic as a professional wrestler than Daniel Bryan. You can probably chalk it up to ring rust and being generally out of shape, but Daniel Bryan is like a poor imitation of Daniel Bryan at this juncture.

People may not want to hear this, but at this point Roman Reigns looks way more explosive and dynamic as a professional wrestler than Daniel Bryan. You can probably chalk it up to ring rust and being generally out of shape, but Daniel Bryan is like a poor imitation of Daniel Bryan at this juncture.

Those three GIFs are almost literally all he did the entire match. He'd BETTER be explosive.

UberTag

I agree with you.

Seth Rollins should be facing Brock Lesnar in the main event of WrestleMania.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
Did you watch Reigns match tonight? It was beyond brutal

Don't fall for that tactic(al vest) #TakeOffTheVest #RAWPoseDown

UndertakerMaven_display_image.jpg

Fox318

Reigns isn't going to be liked in most places in the country.

Unless they purposely mic the cena babies that might root for Reigns I can't see him going over in many markets.

More dynamic? A dead Daniel Bryan is more dynamic than Roman Reigns

Fox318

Did you actually see the whole match?

The commercials he had were rest spots for reigns.

The commercials for Bryan still had action going on.

He is gonna get exposed in a PPV.

RP912

Banned
I'm reserving a seat in the future Wrestlemania 31 thread just for the reactions when Reigns spears and conquers Bork in under 20 seconds.

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn-o.gif

Heroman

Banned
Reigns isn't going to be liked in most places in the country.

Unless they purposely mic the cena babies that might root for Reigns I can't see him going over in many markets.
THink about, he is getting worse reaction than cena and unlike cena he doesnt have the mic skills to atleast get the crowd on his side.

Heel

I didn't see the Roman Reigns match.

Let's just be honest for a minute here, though. Having seen his in-ring work since his return, as the WWE, would you be rushing to give the ball back to Daniel Bryan right now? I think the calls for him to be in the title program are premature at this point. In my view, WWE is right to be taking a wait-and-see approach. He hasn't bounced back like Roman.

Top Bottom