• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Raw64life

I like how they're doing 2 tag team break up angles at the same time. The minute creative runs out of ideas for a tag team they just go right to breaking them up even if they're over and/or there's no compelling reason to break them up. And I'd be surprised if either feud gets on Mania because they'll just be deemed not important enough.

Everyone on the roster is heel, Brock is face. Authority makes him go through a gauntlet match against every WWE employee, including writers, cameramen, and other staff. Brock wins and retires as WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

I'd hoped for this at Survivor Series last year. 3 or 4 qualifying matches and feed them to Lesnar at the PPV.

It's a missed opportunity. Matches against Brock, even losing,could have helped elevate mid-card/ lower main eventers.

There's something very wrong going on when the man responsible for the most sacrilegious act in wrestling kayfabe wise in beating Undertaker at Wrestlemania, is turning face and is mostly seen as the best decision for all parties involved.

That boggles my mind.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
There's something very wrong going on when the man responsible for the most sacrilegious act in wrestling kayfabe wise in beating Undertaker at Wrestlemania, is turning face and is mostly seen as the best decision for all parties involved.

That boggles my mind.

He's already a face to the people here but there's no real opportunity right now for an actual face turn.

Hasney

I like how they're doing 2 tag team break up angles at the same time. The minute creative runs out of ideas for a tag team they just go right to breaking them up even if they're over and/or there's no compelling reason to break them up. And I'd be surprised if either feud gets on Mania because they'll just be deemed not important enough.

They're not breaking up Bubba and R-Truth after all these years, are they?

He's already a face to the people here but there's no real opportunity right now for an actual face turn.

Yeah I made a mistake; there's no sign of him legit turning face and it's all perception based. But I am of the belief that you beat Undie at Mania; you're a heel forever.

Guess what they could've done to make Brock matter and look like an unstoppable monster heel come the build to Wrestlemania?

So there's a rumor that Triple H's announcement is that at Fast Lane there's going to be a multi-man match involving Reigns and Bryan. No mention of it being for the main event of Mania, but I could see them stringing along people with that promise only to have Ziggler come out and screw Bryan setting up their pre-show match. I'm not long for this hobby.

yeah i know, my comment wasn't directed at you, just in general

So you're just rubbing it in now!?

17306%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20daniel_bryan%20gif%20neck_brace%20wwe.gif

jred2k

Putting Bubba back in his old gear is such a huge misstep. He was such a good heel in TNA and now he's just gonna be back to being some goober. When TNA is more capable of making someone look important you know you're doing something wrong.

Bryan is not gonna be involved in the title match at Mania in any way, shape or form

just let it go

Yeah; any form of Bryan in the title picture at this state right now, would be so backwards. So they'll probably do it! Yay!

Anyway guys, WWE Superstar Roman Reigns wants to know what your favorite book is and must be 100-250 words on why it's your favorite book. Due by Wrestlemania so no goofing off!

jOqLy6e.png

Putting Bubba back in his old gear is such a huge misstep. He was such a good heel in TNA and now he's just gonna be back to being some goober. When TNA is more capable of making someone look important you know you're doing something wrong.
That's just how they're bringing him in because that's what people know. He'll go back to his Bully gear when he turns on his longtime partner R-Truth

jred2k

I like Jack and the Beanstalk it is my favourite book. When I used to read JAck and the Beanstalk I always visualized you being Jack and Big Show being the Giant. When you told the story the same way I had imagined it, it blew my mind. I was like "Wow. This Roman Reigns guy really gets me. I think I'll cheer for him." Now I own all of your shirts and I howl at my TV when I see you spear Big Show. I love you Roman, you're the best for ever. I hope you beat Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania and become my champion.

I'm a shoe-in.

jred2k

¡HarlequinPanic!;149849642 said:
this reads like an onion article and that's amazing.

""I didn't want that to be my legacy," said Foley. "So I stretched the rules. I thought people would appreciate that, right here in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania!""

The man got a cheap pop in a news article. Nothing has ever deserved #fuckingcarny more.

how star first me the love of her life and how she progressed in the wrestling industry when she has her team by her side and always supporting her but one night roman come up with a plan to show deans big ego by saying to star to tell dean she wanted to be with him. but that love dont last long not when dean figures star really did love roman thanks to seth.

Can't wait for the climax!

Jamie OD

Goldust and Stardust/Cody have been trying to set up a Mania match against each other every year for the last few years. I bet this is just their latest attempt and they're the ones pushing for a breakup.

"how star first me the love of her life and how she progressed in the wrestling industry when she has her team by her side and always supporting her but one night roman come up with a plan to show deans big ego by saying to star to tell dean she wanted to be with him. but that love dont last long not when dean figures star really did love roman thanks to seth."

I think the blurb says all you need to know. No capitalisation, no punctuation, spelling errors. The fact that anyone would try and sell this thing amazes me.

Top Bottom