• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Sephzilla

How exactly does Alex Riley have a job with WWE still? He doesn't wrestle, when he did wrestle he wasn't good, and he's a bad announcer. Does he have dirt on someone or something like that?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You're not the captain anymore.

...lookatme

I'm sorry. I must have overlooked you
nHknqx5.gif

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
WrassleGAF has come to terms with the release of Heavy and ggnoobIGN.

ggnoobIGN was found mocking Black History Month. I don't think he'll be back.

I'm honestly surprised it took this long. I'd had that dude pegged for a perma for years. Nothing personal against him, of course, I just kinda figured he'd be perma'd eventually from his posting style.

EDIT:

Remember when ggnoobign told a mod to go fuck himself after said wrestling was dumb?

See this is what I'm talking about. :lol

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
WrassleGAF has come to terms with the release of Heavy and ggnoobIGN.

ggnoobIGN was found mocking Black History Month. I don't think he'll be back.

Nah, its just thread whining. That's not normally a terribly long ban.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nobody really likes tofu, it's the Dane Cook of food

" If someone were to post a thread about let's say for example a teacher having sex with a student and her pic was the teacher most of the thread would probably do the South Park niiiiice response, about a 7 or 8 out of 10 but I feel stupid using a scale like that because it's demeaning."

Cagey

Banned
Remember that time Heavy said "legit shook" in one of his posts and SunnyMac created an empire out of the phrase and became the captain these plebs look at?

Sunny done Diddy'd Heavy.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
¡HarlequinPanic!;149836520 said:
mickey james was that fake thick, wasn't she? That's what the wwe universe was telling me.

She's that real thick. The kind that makes me laugh when people refer to Nikki Bella as thick.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
She's that real thick. The kind that makes me laugh when people refer to Nikki Bella as thick.

The only reason she's called Thikki is because she's next to Sticki, I mean Brie.

fuck I'm body shaming again

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'd argue fans want to push Lesnar far more than they want Bryan this year. General fans, not this smark community. Lesnar's building to a MONSTROUS babyface run but it's all dependent on if he sticks around and is given a deal. WWE aren't blind to that.

kiguel182

I'd argue fans want to push Lesnar far more than they want Bryan this year. General fans, not this smark community. Lesnar's building to a MONSTROUS babyface run but it's all dependent on if he sticks around and is given a deal. WWE aren't blind to that.

I agree. A Lesnar face turn would be really good, I think he would get a great response.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'm looking over the years of wrestling I never watched and I'm stunned at the fact that Vince thought a 1950s gimmick (Deuce and Domino) would get over in today's day and age. Absolutely ludicrous.

Shame for them, though--they were actually decent in the ring and had some unique double-team moves. Too bad they got saddled with that gimmick.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The problem is what do you do with a face Lesnar? Have him conquer all of the monster heels?

That is a big problem. Fortunately with having Lesnar booked as a monster, you CAN afford to throw midcarders at him for a few months in between the Big 4 ppvs. Dean's someone who could give him a good three month feud, because Dean being "crazy" and using weapons is a great equalizer. But you're right, there's not many other options.

Of course problem is with Ambrose is that while it's a fresh matchup, Ambrose isn't a heel. That's not compelling. Fuck.

All of the monster heels are too bitch-made

Hasney

Oh no, totally agree with that and I think a lot of people in here would too. I just hope he gets the same deal, because him as a baby face attraction coming into wreck shit when the heels are having too much of a free reign would be glorious. If he's on TV every week, I think it would lose something.

kiguel182

That is a big problem. Fortunately with having Lesnar booked as a monster, you CAN afford to throw midcarders at him for a few months in between the Big 4 ppvs. Dean's someone who could give him a good three month feud, because Dean being "crazy" and using weapons is a great equalizer. But you're right, there's not many other options.

You have Rollins.

He is a sneaky bastard that could cheat is way around Lesnar for a while.

Bowser

Daniel Bryan matches since WM30:

Smackdown (4/8/14) - DB & Usos vs. Evolution - No Contest
Extreme Rules (5/4/14) - DB def. Kane (WWE Title Match)
RAW (5/5/15) - DB def. Del Rio
Smackdown (1/13/15) - DB def. Kane via DQ
Smackdown (1/13/15) - DB/Ambrose/Reigns def. Rollins/Kane/Show
House Show (1/16/15) - DB & Reigns def. Kane & Show
House Show (1/17/15) - DB def. Kane
House Show (1/18/15) - DB def. Kane
RAW (1/19/15) - Bray Wyatt def. DB
Smackdown (1/20/15) - DB def. Kane
Smackdown Dark Match (1/20/15) - DB/Ambrose/Reigns def. Rollins/Kane/Wyatt
Smackdown (1/29/15) - DB def. Kane (Casket Match)

Of Bryan's 12 matches (13 incl. Rumble) since he won the title, 9 have included Kane and 6 are one-on-ones with Kane,

KANE IN 2014/2015

Cagey

Banned
Face Lesnar is going to have classics against Kane, Show, and Mark Henry.

But for real, any more Lesnar is better than the alternative .

Top Bottom