• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

ajc40dwtlulr.jpg

That tattoo looks like the interior design of a tourist trap shop inside a Filipino airport.

Kaiterra

Banned

This fake ass motherfucker who was all OOHHHH NOOO )))))))))): when the streak done got broke. What a tool!

SPEAKING OF FAKE ASS MOTHERFUCKERS:

Joxx2TL.png

https://www.swisschalet.com/menu

This makes me so mad! SO MAD! There ain't shit that's Swiss about these guys! Their restaurants don't look like no chalets either!

zHrEF5A.jpg

But wait. Wait. Cesaro, I know what you gotta do, brother. You gotta convince the Mac Man that this is true Swiss culture. You gotta teach him that the Swiss are all about chicken and ribs. That's stuff America can relate to. That's your path, you gotta seize that! I only hope you're reading WrassleGAF right now to see it.

4c4aMgK.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
THE FRIDAY NIGHT WAR HEATS UP.

TNA IMPACT, with almost 600k viewers last week.

or

File Footage of some Japanese Indy.

Fox318

This fake ass motherfucker who was all OOHHHH NOOO )))))))))): when the streak done got broke. What a tool!

SPEAKING OF FAKE ASS MOTHERFUCKERS:

Joxx2TL.png

https://www.swisschalet.com/menu

This makes me so mad! SO MAD! There ain't shit that's Swiss about these guys! Their restaurants don't look like no chalets either!

zHrEF5A.jpg

But wait. Wait. Cesaro, I know what you gotta do, brother. You gotta convince the Mac Man that this is true Swiss culture. You gotta teach him that the Swiss are all about chicken and ribs. That's stuff America can relate to. That's your path, you gotta seize that! I only hope you're reading WrassleGAF right now to see it.

4c4aMgK.jpg
IsFlAzv.jpg

Ithil

Weird how Reigns was so unremarkable looking as a teenager and young adult, given he's got the prettyboy thing going on now.

jmdajr

Weird how Reigns was so unremarkable looking as a teenager and young adult, given he's got the prettyboy thing going on now.
We should get a CT scan of Reigns. Maybe we can find some imperfections there too. Funny looking kidneys or something.

Anth0ny

brock is just fucking with both sides so he makes more money in the end

he'll stay with wwe and get paid $200k for standing in a ring doing nothing for 5 minutes and taking fake punches to the face twice a year instead of training his ass off and legit getting his face punched in

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
brock is just fucking with both sides so he makes more money in the end

he'll stay with wwe and get paid $200k for standing in a ring doing nothing for 5 minutes and taking fake punches to the face twice a year instead of training his ass off and legit getting his face punched in

Reading his interviews and watching people like Paul and JR talk about him, I don't think Brock ever isn't 'training his ass off' even if it's for something like the WWE.

Just finished watching the Cruiserweight episode of MNW. Probably one of the better episode of the series. It was really the only thing WCW had that had me interested in their product. Some recommendations for cruiserweight matches would be much appreciated.

P.S. Bryan's depiction's of Eddie Guerrero in WCW kinda sounds like he's talking about his current experience in WWE.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
THREAD TOPIC:

Was going through 29 other men Fair to Flair? He was the real World Champion after all.

The real World championship he BURIED after he won. Always think it's weird people bring up Madusa trashing the womens belt or Nash throwing the tv title in the garbage or Hogan burying the WWF title(multiple times) for the IWGP title(who can blame him), but this was even worse and NOBODY talks about it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The real World championship he BURIED after he won. Always think it's weird people bring up Madusa trashing the womens belt or Nash throwing the tv title in the garbage or Hogan burying the WWF title(multiple times) for the IWGP title(who can blame him), but this was even worse and NOBODY talks about it.

Well, WWF did make fun of him for the next eight years because of it.

The best part was that Hogan denied ever saying that shit in Tokyo and Meltzer is like "I've got the tape right here, brother." Dirt Sheetz!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Well, WWF did make fun of him for the next eight years because of it.

The best part was that Hogan denied ever saying that shit in Tokyo and Meltzer is like "I've got the tape right here, brother." Dirt Sheetz!

He's said it more than once.

Hogan knew from day 1 where the real competition was. We're all just now catching up to what Hogan had to say.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
He's said it more than once.

Hogan knew from day 1 where the real competition was. We're all just now catching up to what Hogan had to say.

It's where the real money was, to be sure. Bam Bam made a killing over there.

DID YOU KNOW?: BB Big Yellow is in the most watched match OF ALL TIME?!?

Top Bottom