• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Alucard

Banned
Cage doesn't give a fuck.

Cage%20Bottle.gif

Cage%20Bottle%202.gif

Alucard

Banned
It was a nice championship belt they had there for a month or so.
Cage%20Title%20Rip.gif

Konnan blading. My feed jumped while I was capturing this, but I think it adds to it somehow.
Konnan%20Bleeding.gif

Alucard

Banned
Overall, it was another enjoyable episode of Lucha Underground this week. Main event delivered the goods, and the six-man tag was pretty entertaining as well.

Alucard

Banned
Moving on to NJPW Road to the New Beginning. Another one of those no commentary or production shows. There's already an annoying screaming guy who I hope will shut up as the show goes on.

Alucard

Banned
Some Lucha Underground 2015 viewership numbers from pwtorch.com:

Lucha Underground TV ratings

-- January 28: Week 4 drew approximately 33,000 viewers, returning to Week 1 levels.

Lucha Underground will now be available in more homes after El Rey Network signed a new distribution deal with Dish Network.

-- January 21: Week 3 drew approximately 41,000 viewers for the Last Luchador Standing main event, the most in series history on Lucha Underground.

Viewership on UniMas jumped to 210,000 viewers on Jan. 24. The show drew an older crowd with a median age of 43.3 years-old compared to 30.9 last week.

-- January 14: Week 2 of the 2015 season drew approximately 29,000 viewers, down slightly from the return episode. The median age was 56.1 years-old.

The Spanish-language airing on UniMas drew 123,000 viewers, appealing to a much younger demographic with a median age of 30.9 years-old.

-- January 7: The return of Lucha Underground drew approximately 33,000 viewers at 8:00 p.m. EST on El Rey Network. This translates to a 0.14 cable TV household rating.

This was nearly identical to 34,000 viewers for the December 10 episode building to the final episode before Lucha took a year-end break.

The Spanish-language version on UniMas drew a big audience of 250,000 viewers, nearly the most-watched episode in series history.

Alucard

Banned
How's TNA atm?

Borash2.gif

Seriously though, you'll find very few people on here who still follow TNA. If you enjoyed what they did over the summer of 2014, you might enjoy the stuff they're doing now...or not. Another heel faction just formed to start off the year.

JKRMA

Banned
So caught up on Smack down. I think Roman & Brock should still have the title shot so Roman cam go heel with Heyman betraying Leonard. Bryan should still main event though against The Rock to get his revenge for Rock rock bottoming him from yrs ago on the episode where AJ officially became GM during the wedding. Remember what dbry said that night, some way some how he will face The Rock at WM. Play off that with Rock defending the honour of his cousin.

Thorakai

Borash2.gif

Seriously though, you'll find very few people on here who still follow TNA. If you enjoyed what they did over the summer of 2014, you might enjoy the stuff they're doing now...or not. Another heel faction just formed to start off the year.

what the hell did tna do to jeremy borash

Alucard

Banned
So, ACH and Alberto El Patron apparently killed it in their ROH match tonight. Looking forward to that on TV in the near future.

Alucard

Banned
Hey dudes, just wanna share that I've dropped 5 pounds over the past 2.5 weeks with DDP Yoga and still eating almost whatever I want. Nothing terribly stupid, but it feels good knowing I don't totally have to give up everything to do this program.

Alucard

Banned
Why the hell is Tomohiro Ishii still wrestling and not taking time off for shoulder surgery? I'm beginning to think his shoulder injury is a work. Surely, he's not this damn stubborn.

Friend bean, what wrestling shows or promotions have you had a chance to watch lately? Any thoughts/reviews?
WWE.

As for my thoughts? Daniel Bryan is awful and I'm glad he's being buried. I enjoy reading his fans angry comments on the internet.

I quite enjoy the simple pleasures of a Roman Reigns match. Keep it simple. No wasted movement. Matches that are booked to conform to WWE's grueling travel schedule and the wear and tear they leave on the Superstar's body and yet still deliver an entertaining spectacle.

It's sort of fucked up that the WWE is willing to give a shot to a young fresh minority star like Roman Reigns but the so-called "fans" just want to see a broken down has been like Daniel Bryan keep him out of the main event. I don't want to say it's totally a race thing but consider the demographic that watches wrestling.

It's sort of fucked up that the WWE is willing to give a shot to a young fresh minority star like Roman Reigns but the so-called "fans" just want to see a broken down has been like Daniel Bryan keep him out of the main event. I don't want to say it's totally a race thing but consider the demographic that watches wrestling.
It's no use. They'll just deflect any accusations of racism by saying they're simply opposed to nepotism.

Top Bottom