• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

It's sort of fucked up that the WWE is willing to give a shot to a young fresh minority star like Roman Reigns but the so-called "fans" just want to see a broken down has been like Daniel Bryan keep him out of the main event. I don't want to say it's totally a race thing but consider the demographic that watches wrestling.

Oh so suddenly I'm a racist even though i've been pushing for Big E, a natural athlete and all-around beast, to win the World Title for literally years

Oh so suddenly I'm a racist even though i've been pushing for Big E, a natural athlete and all-around beast, to win the World Title for literally years
I don't know why WWE insists on pushing a thug like Big E when positive role models like Byron Saxton are being wasted in a commentary role.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
maven_7.jpg

pepsi trying to take bionic's spot
I don't know what this means but Bionic always came off as a neocon afraid of change while I make a lot of effort to dismantle the patriarchy and take every effort to be aware of my privileged place and use it for positive ends. So I don't appreciate the comparison.

Heel

Thank you for saying what needed to be said, Perspicacity. You make a great point. It makes me wonder, where's Titus O'Neil's "movement" sparked by being continuously slighted by WWE brass? I won't hold my breath.

Thank you for saying what needed to be said, Perspicacity. You make a great point. It makes me wonder, where's Titus O'Neil's "movement" sparked by being continuously slighted by WWE brass? I won't hold my breath.
The only solution they'll offer is that O'Neil should band together with other black superstars, bring the racial setbacks he faces at work into a more palatable, homogenized keyfabe storyline, and then they'll rally behind him.

Alucard

Banned
Finally watching Christopher Daniels vs. Alberto El Patron from ROH TV this week.

Pretty good match. The pacing feels more like a WWE match, meaning those who complain about "indie shit" might actually enjoy it more. You can watch it here for free until next Thursday/Friday. The match starts at the 35-minute mark.

Anth0ny

Alvarez and Meltzer were talking about a potential Bryan/Rollins match at Mania. This made me realize that it would be an awesome match and a spot Bryan deserves way more than Orton.

let orton have the match with a midcarder that means nothing and has no story

fucking orton hasn't been on tv for over two months now where is this guy

I went on the Network and was watching some of the bigger NXT episodes/shows from last year. You know what I realized that sucks? We'll probably never get a long, built up match with Paige and Charlotte. They got Paige out of NXT to make way for Charlotte, so they never crossed in any significant way, and there's very little chance they'll get time on the main roster. Upsetting missed opportunity.

UberTag

Vince ruins everything. But I think we all knew this already.
NXT is where we watch the stars of tomorrow blossom before they get destroyed.

(Rusev is an odd exception... for now.)

Top Bottom