• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Lupercal

Banned
Roman's Shield promo's were never to bad, sure he was the weakest but he was better than he is now. Maybe the thought of being alone up there scares him, we should all give our love to Roman. He's just a frightened little boy.

Anth0ny

Roman's Shield promo's were never to bad, sure he was the weakest but he was better than he is now. Maybe the thought of being alone up there scares him, we should all give our love to Roman. He's just a frightened little boy.

He worked best as the exclamation mark to an Ambrose and/or Rollins promo. Short and sweet, baby gurl. That entire run with the Shield was them masking Reigns' weaknesses.

Now that he's alone, we can see that he can't really wrestle, and he sure as hell can't cut a 1 minute+ promo.

He worked best as the exclamation mark to an Ambrose and/or Rollins promo. Short and sweet, baby gurl. That entire run with the Shield was them masking Reigns' weaknesses.

Now that he's alone, we can see that he can't really wrestle, and he sure as hell can't cut a 1 minute+ promo.
Do you know how Roman Reigns learned how to swim?

its having his promos written word for word in a style that doesn't suit him
True, but I mean all of his main roster promos. I guess he never had many good Shield promos outside of their tweener phase anyway. I still remember his first live Shield promo, he shouted the whole thing. V bad and they stuck to him being "the silent one" from then on

PrawnyNZ

A little late to the party, but now I have WWE Network I'm watching Wrestlemania XXX for the first time before watching the 24 shows. Just finished Brock ending the streak and wow at the crowd reactions, like someone had just told them their favorite uncle had just died or something.

scabro

True, but I mean all of his main roster promos. I guess he never had many good Shield promos outside of their tweener phase anyway. I still remember his first live Shield promo, he shouted the whole thing. V bad and they stuck to him being "the silent one" from then on

the funny part was that at the time, the general reaction to those promos from Roman was that they were kinda bad and that they should not give him the mic.

in hindsight, he might as well have been jake the snake in nxt

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Did we get a Miz Mizdow gif from Smackdown?. I made one anyways.

animation1x8url.gif

It's sort of fucked up that the WWE is willing to give a shot to a young fresh minority star like Roman Reigns but the so-called "fans" just want to see a broken down has been like Daniel Bryan keep him out of the main event. I don't want to say it's totally a race thing but consider the demographic that watches wrestling.

Fuck this shit pepsi, perhaps consider why Daniel Bryan has fans in the first place and what it is about him that makes fans cheer him over a hand selected guy like Reigns. And so help me god, it's not the colour of his skin, you ass. People like Bryan because he's genuine, even when he's being given shit content by the writers, he makes it work and then emphasises what he says by performing to such a high standard in the ring. Reigns doesn't have that ability because he doesn't have the experience. In the fifth year of Bryan's career he was touring Europe and wrestling regularly in Japan, whereas in the fifth year of Roman's career he was separated from the team-mates who effectively disguised his deficiencies and thrown into the deep end by being forced into a main event spot before he had the tools necessary to back up such a heavy push, on the mic or in the ring. One is a self-made man who clawed and struggled for eleven years in the world of wrestling to make a name for himself and get signed by the WWE, the other is a college football player who couldn't cut it and turned to wrestling, knowing how far his family ties could potentially take him.

The one thing Bucks haters fail to realise or are unable to accept is that, while many of things said about them are true, when it comes to their style of wrestling the Bucks are pretty much the best thing going. If you don't like what indie tag wrestling or Japanese super jr. tag matches have become, that's fine, hate away, but at least understand why the Bucks are so in demand these days without resorting to calling their fans idiots.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I like the "Earnest Bootaaay" gimmick.

I eagerly await a debate between Boots and Bean Breath. Could build a PPV around it...

Alucard

Banned
This place has been pretty damn bad since the Rumble. I'm gonna do a house show tonight and be back tomorrow. Sort it out, boys. Put a smile on that face.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This place has been pretty damn bad since the Rumble. I'm gonna do a house show tonight and be back tomorrow. Sort it out, boys. Put a smile on that face.

You're gonna have a tough time getting people to follow instructions considering you were quad-posting last night. Let it breeeeathe!

Kaladin

Ummmmmmmm.....

I know WWE does the whole revisionist history thing, and they like you to forget what happened in the previous month, but this is some fast re-writing....

R3T6sx0.jpg

Rock didn't help Roman till after the match was over.....why is this even a question?

Top Bottom