• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Ithil

Tyler Breeze throws out Vince McMahon, The Rock, Yokozuna, Cesaro, Sami Zayn, Nick Jackson and Diesel to win it all!

ghostmind

5h07W9U.jpg

The Wrasslegaf Rumble did not disappoint! I tuned in when the ring was full of Violent J, the Mountie, Brutus Beefcake and someone I forget. Hilarity ensued. Breezeamania running wild!

UberTag

Fun times were had by all. Shame my guy got eliminated first... but we wound up with a deserving winner. So it's all good.

lol wait, are you serious?

Yeah, it was incredible. It was this British gal that kept hanging out where the wrestlers were all weekend. Sunday she had this big grin and talked about how they hung with wrestlers including Curt Hawkins and Jinder Michal. We didn't care. The more she talked the more she realized she was saying she hooked up with Curt.
During Mania he was in a backstage segment and we said "hey your boys on the screen"

"That's not Curt!".

The best thing we could ever hear at that point. Went through the FCW roster and discovered it was a jobber named Mike Dalton. The once and future Prince Pretty. The story is still funny but was funnier before Breeze became entertaining.

Edit: still FCW at the time not NXT

Aiii

So not worth it
Even though I didn't "officially" enter the rumble due to a lack of Johnny B Badd CAW, I will spot the Tyler Breeze ava for a month en pee.

Guzim

Sunny, even though I didn't choose an avatar, I just wanted to say thank you for doing this. I had a blast watching it.

Top Bottom