• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Raw64life

Just watched 2 and 3 of the NJPW AXS shows. So good. A NJPW World subscription is imminent, but English commentary for all major live events going forward would be a coup. I've already converted several people to NJPW but a common theme has been "I don't want to pay for this unless I'm getting English commentary".

Knees weak, mom's spaghetti, friend..

tumblr_m1b7a8nLuy1rovmado1_500.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW-BU6keEUw

Crazy fact time...

Tomorrow night at the Rumble - barring a MITB cash-in by Rollins or an impromptu match added to the card - there will be NO one-on-one wrestling contests on the entire PPV card.

The last time the WWE had a pay-per-view without a single one-on-one match booked of any kind was - as best as I can tell - Survivor Series 1988.

I actually think WM2000 had no single matches unless you count the Catfight or whatever the fuck it was. I'd look it up but I'm lazy.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Bryan fans not wanting Batista to win the rumble now don't want Roman Reigns to win.

Cism everywhere.

Last year, it complaining that WWE doesn't want to put over new talent.

This year, people are complaining (preemptively) about putting over new talent over the guy that won the title last year.

That's not being a smart-fan or whatever, its just being a straight-up mark for the biggest face.

Alright I'm watching, this shit is going fast... I'm also watching this stupid movie from 1982 called "Time Rider". About this schmuck (Fred Ward) getting accidentally sent back in time on his lamely gimmicked dirt bike and all through the movie he seems oblivious to the fact that he's in the past even when confronted by it.

Top Bottom