• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Aiii

So not worth it
A big thank you for another succesful Avatar Rumble Sunny, you're the MVP of this community, truely. You're the best, around, nothing's gonna ever keep you down!

itg6xd4OLZIKp.gif

This thread is finally gonna get less ugly.

Aiii

So not worth it
This is the best winner yet, hands down the best avatar to spot for a month.

Big Show fucking sucked. Archie was mweh. Breeze is just awesome.

Yeah, it was incredible. It was this British gal that kept hanging out where the wrestlers were all weekend. Sunday she had this big grin and talked about how they hung with wrestlers including Curt Hawkins and Jinder Michal. We didn't care. The more she talked the more she realized she was saying she hooked up with Curt.
During Mania he was in a backstage segment and we said "hey your boys on the screen"

"That's not Curt!".

The best thing we could ever hear at that point. Went through the NXT roster and discovered it was a jobber named Mike Dalton. The once and future Prince Pretty. The story is still funny but was funnier before Breeze became entertaining.

lol this is fantastic

Pizoxuat

1. I kept my Archie Avatar the entire year and my entry won this year. Don't be quitters, wear your Prince Pretties with pride.
  2. This is back-to-back victories for the Gallant family.

Top Bottom