• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

T.A.L

Where did it fail with Maven. I liked Maven. Plenty people I know liked Maven. He had a good dropkick and theme. Maybe it was when they gave him the Overdrive as a finish. That move stops all momentum.

strobogo

Banned
If Orton puts him over it could line him up as REALLY the top heel coming out of Mania and Orton puts on good matches.

Orton already has put him over. Twice, I think.

I dont know what the term for it is but whenever Janice shows up on my screen while watching the Sopranos, I get very angry. Her and the mom are who I would want to get ate first if this was The Walking Dead.

Cuntitis is the medical term, I believe.

B8JxA4vCUAEubDI.png:large

I like the thought process here. He was upset and then continued to be upset later and tried to rationalize murder. Typical wrestling fan

ONE HOUR REMAINS. 40 WRASSLEGAFFERS. ONE POINT.

john-cena-point.jpg

tumblr_n0g0jhotQG1roxry1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n1259uNOuI1roxry1o1_500.png

Undertaker_Wrestlemania_sign.png

tumblr_mjpr4uPQnF1roxry1o1_500.jpg

Big fight feel here tonight in Parts Unknown, NeoGAF. Hi everybody, welcome to tonights pre-show. Let's cut to the chase, friends, let's get to the nitty gritty-- WHO is winning the Rumble tonight? Who do you guys got?

Big fight feel here tonight in Parts Unknown, NeoGAF. Hi everybody, welcome to tonights pre-show. Let's cut to the chase, friends, let's get to the nitty gritty-- WHO is winning the Rumble tonight? Who do you guys got?

The man, the myth, the legend...John 'TMF' Zandig;

i5L0k3ZNNEWCB.gif

nb6XMgu.gif

islAVPgnGVDpo.gif

3rd time's a charm, this is The UltraViolent Icon's year. Get those avatars ready.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight's the goddamn night
Stll not sure about my entry. Might change it. VERY tempted with...
wHRk6ZN.gif

There WILL be a delay with theme music tonight, though - I have to figure out who the fuck comes out before I hit play.

UberTag

I see some worthy Avatar Rumble winners. And some not-so-worthy ones.
Naturally, the best part about the Avatar Rumble each year is our collective cringing at the prospect of someone terrible (and non-photogenic) winning.

Kaladin

I hope someone entered Enzo Amore.....I'd almost be tempted to change my entry....almost, but I want to have a chance to win.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
dmczaf is the Franchise of WrassleGAF. The Sting, if you will - not Shane Douglas.

Top Bottom