• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Sunflower giving a shout out to SoulPlaya

CXI29bW.png

Respect.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
An extra icon for anyone who wants it.
dKxh5Nz.jpg

nice trick! That's Fandangler! You tryin' to get someone juniored!

I wish I had had enough time to put in New Jack for you instead of Onita, dope as it was.

Fox318

Entry list:

Cesaro Fox318
Brutus Beefcake jmdajr
The Rock Professor Beef
Heath Slater Gurudyne
Michael PS Hayes Stro
Onita Data West
Nick Jackson FallingEdge
Violent J Perspicacity
Matt Hardy Harlequin Panic
Yokozuna Xater
William Regal Serpentine
Zandig Bootaaay
Repo Man Sibersk Esto
Big Boss Man Browny
Bad News Barrett Discojon
Shinsuke Nakamura Ubertag
Jushin Liger Mr Luchador/Aiii
Fake Diesel DMczaf
Great Khali Thorakai
Zack Ryder Matthew Gallant
Mil Mascaras Reneledarker
Sami Zayn Sephzilla
Kofi Kingston bean breath
The Mountie El Pescado
Vince McMahon Vince McMahon
Sting (Crow) Killing_Joke
Doink Avengers23
Tyler Breeze Pizoxuat
Monty Brown T.A.I.
Rob Conway Terrabyte20xx
Toru Yano Pop-O-Matic
Jimmy Havoc FlammableD
Fenix Gaiadyne
Kevin Owens Mr. Sandman
Roman Reigns Cagey
Maxx Payne/Man Mountain Rock Frackh
Kerry Von Erich Smylie
Shane Douglas Frecklestein
Rick Steiner Zach
Tully Blanchard rp912

Worst picks

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Too bad Brutus didn't win. So much avatar potential with The Booty Man, The Barber, Zodiac, The Butcher, The Man With No Name, and Eddie Hogan.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Too bad Brutus didn't win. So much avatar potential with The Booty Man, The Barber, Zodiac, The Butcher, The Man With No Name, and Eddie Hogan.

I would have gone with Zodiac out of all those choices.

Also your avatar is a sad struggle. Cmon get huge.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Incredible height on that Wrestlemania Moment.

Sorry Prince Pretty.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bean, how does it feel to know I've posted more about black wrestlers than you have? I don't see you talking about Ernie Ladd, New Jack, Butch Reed, or Rocky Johnson. Friend friend friend.
I would have gone with Zodiac out of all those choices.

Also your avatar is a sad struggle. Cmon get huge.

I'm fairly representing his size where the big boys play.

T.A.L

Kudos Vince for a great showing. That had all the drama and surprise that a Rumble should. Now watch how disappointed we are tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Initially I was sort of put off by some of the more obscure or flash in the pan guys in this Rumble, but the end result made it all better. It's weird, a shitty game like 2k14 can somehow manage to create better drama with AI algorithms and a random chance than WWE can. Tyler Breeze as the smallest guy in between Yokozuna, Fake Diesel, and others heightened the tension.

Also, who would have thought Tully would truly be such a badass for the first half of the show? What a fucking badass.

Bean, how does it feel to know I've posted more about black wrestlers than you have? I don't see you talking about Ernie Ladd, New Jack, Butch Reed, or Rocky Johnson. Friend friend friend.

Let's be honest here, the reason there's so few brothers in the avatar rumble is because people are afraid that it they have a black man as an avatar, people on NeoGAF will assume they must also be black and treat them differently.

Well, I'm not afraid. I'd put Kofi Kingston, Titus O'Neil, or Byron Saxton as my avatar right now if it didn't mean getting juniored.

Aiii

So not worth it
Initially I was sort of put off by some of the more obscure or flash in the pan guys in this Rumble, but the end result made it all better. It's weird, a shitty game like 2k14 can somehow manage to create better drama with AI algorithms and a random chance than WWE can. Tyler Breeze as the smallest guy in between Yokozuna, Fake Diesel, and others heightened the tension.

Also, who would have thought Tully would truly be such a badass for the first half of the show? What a fucking badass.

Cagey needs to get a lifetime ban for picking Reigns, what an uninspired pick.

Bean picking someone shitty like Kofi was expected.

Cagey needs to get a lifetime ban for picking Reigns, what an uninspired pick.

Bean picking someone shitty like Kofi was expected.

Reigns was a great pick. Played on the drama in real life tomorrow and would've sent half this community into a revolt. Well done.

Vylash

thank goodness that fucking loser was taught a lesson by our favorite Broski

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I was legit shook people knew the goddamn words to Conway's theme. It's disgusting.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Already decided, next year I'm picking Big Daddy;

Wanna get Team Fat going? Can get a Giant Haystacks, Typhoon, Earthquake going...

Big Daddy had such insane charisma though, nobody else (in the fat world) comes close. Talk about a beloved guy - it was INSANE.

Top Bottom