• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ain't it a sight to see?

v84MTC0.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I will say I was very pleased to hear a lot of people happy to see Monty "Pounce" Brown. I really was happy when I got that entrant.

Wanna get Team Fat going? Can get a Giant Haystacks, Typhoon, Earthquake going...

Big Daddy had such insane charisma though, nobody else (in the fat world) comes close. Talk about a beloved guy - it was INSANE.

I use to take all my fat guy wrestling toys and put them into a stable called the "Faces of Fat", that eventually carried over into wrestling games before creating wrestlers started to take too damn long.

People don't really care about that goat, they just like the chant. Just ignore the guy who has brought WWE it's first brush with being culturally relevant in over a decade.

Vylash

i'm here to be the first man to dec-declare........ at next year's avatar rumble...

tumblr_ngn0rs9U8U1tgpid8o3_500.gif

i'm gonna be in it, and you can believe that

Zach

What were the rules for entrants? Could, like, Judy Bagwell have been picked? She wrestled, right? I'm seriously asking here...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Yoko goes down some spots on my New Generation fave five for this. Diesel remains the same. Big daddy cool can't help it he had to deal with Breeze's juiced up self. 'Performance' center is right.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What were the rules for entrants? Could, like, Judy Bagwell have been picked? She wrestled, right? I'm seriously asking here...

They PROBABLY should have wrestled. In certain situations, since I run that shit, I decided to veto some folks. No Benoits, just due to taste. No Robocop because Robocop is really stupid, aside from his movie appearances in 1 and 2.

Top Bottom