• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Verendus

Banned
Can you feel it?

The electricity in the air as Philadelphia awaits to set the heir apparent on his road to Wrestle-lalalalalalaow-mania!

Balee dat.

somedevil

He will make more money and do less work outside of the WWE.

Really? This is not Alberto Del Rio. Right now this is what he is booked for:

PWS SIGNS FKA JUSTIN GABRIEL - Taking the injured AR Fox's spot in The Suicidal Six Way Title Match THIS Saturday Jan 31st at Frozen Fallout in Rahway NJ will be "The Darewolf" PJ Black (fka WWE Superstar Justin Gabriel). Tickets available at ProWrestlingSyndicate.com

Smell that money coming in. I also bet IMPACT will offer him 400,000 contract too.

Hasney

Really? This is not Alberto Del Rio. Right now this is what he is booked for:

Smell that money coming in. I also bet IMPACT will offer him 400,000 contract too.

He was probably not on much more than developmental money, which he could probably easily make more than.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Too SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! Bullet Club's for indie scrubs and TNA cast-offs, not WWE rejects.

Festus.jpg

Scott Steiner is reported to being Philadelphia. Only problem is that the source is rather unreliable.
Dolph Ziggler said so. Probably as a joke.

Even so... He may be the worst wrestler ever, but... Fingers crossed regardless.

ch-ch-chosen one and we all go wild as Jeff Jarrett runs down to the ring to unveil Global Force Wrestling will help the WWE Network enter new markets

Omega asked for his release, he wasn't rejected. Also, are you trying to suggest that successful, legitimate businessman Jeff Jarrett was in any way a WWE reject? After his stint with the McMahons he went on to form the second greatest US professional wrestling company of the 2000's. A true visionary.

If the Rock returns, I really wish he'd give the rub to Rusev.

It was a great spot last time, and Rusev needs that added dimension. Lana corpsing is too fun

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Omega asked for his release, he wasn't rejected. Also, are you trying to suggest that successful, legitimate businessman Jeff Jarrett was in any way a WWE reject? After his stint with the McMahons he went on to form the second greatest US professional wrestling company of the 2000's. A true visionary.

You called Justin Gabriel a reject despite quitting NOT being released. You'd sully the African Derewerewolf's good name but the guy who couldn't cut it in developmental isn't a WWE Reject? The guy who couldn't man up and put a cookie between his naked buttcheeks and run across the ring for Hugh Morris's amusement?

When did Jeff Jarrett buy out PWG from Super Dragon and Joey Ryan?

You called Justin Gabriel a reject despite quitting NOT being released.

C'mon, he was a reject way before he quit. He was only there as part of WWE's international menagerie of jobbers to wheel out for a local pop whenever they visit said jobbers home country.

Also, Kenny liked to keep it FnP, but not THAT FnP.

When did Jeff Jarrett buy out PWG from Super Dragon and Joey Ryan?

I don't know, but that's a storyline I'd pay to see. As long as it ends with Super Dragon psycho drivering Jarrett or D'Amore through a table.

Top Bottom