• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

RP912

Banned
how amazing will it be when number #30 hits and it's...

568246198_7573.jpg

TMF going to save the business.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can't wait for KANA to join Bullet Club. It's where all the average wrestlers get pushes they don't deserve go.

Except AJ.

New Bullet Club finisher (for AJ & The Bucks) is fucking RIDICULOUS, I love it Maggle. AJ moonsaults into a reverse DDT position, hoists the opponent up over his head into the waiting arms of Nick who sets up the Tombstone, AJ then elevates Matt up overhead to hit the Indy Taker Tombstone, Styles grabs the prone body out of Nick's arms, sets up the Styles clash, double superkick to the face from the Bucks, followed by the Clash. INDYWRESTLING.GIF x10000000000000

Heel

Daniel Bryan fans are gonna get strung along for another year, yet continue to watch and "support the movement" by buying merch and skrimping together their last $100 for a WWE VIP signing.

Start formulating #HijackRAW2, marks.

UberTag

Is the pre-show even worth watching?
Pretty much nothing tonight is worth watching until...
A) The Rumble match
B) The WWE title triple threat
C) Dwayne comes out to show Roman how to deliver rhyming quips to "the people"

Apart from seeing whether the fans are crapping on the event from their $300-$1300 seats.

I can't wait for KANA to join Bullet Club. It's where all the average wrestlers get pushes they don't deserve go.

Except AJ.

Honestly, I agreed with what you said the other day about KANA going off the boil in terms of her match quality and ability, BUT, her character work has drawn a lot of attention so I think it's a stretch to say she doesn't deserve it, even if I did prefer KANA when she was kicking fools and pissing off just about everyone in joshi.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
New Bullet Club finisher (for AJ & The Bucks) is fucking RIDICULOUS, I love it Maggle. AJ moonsaults into a reverse DDT position, hoists the opponent up over his head into the waiting arms of Nick who sets up the Tombstone, AJ then elevates Matt up overhead to hit the Indy Taker Tombstone, Styles grabs the prone body out of Nick's arms, sets up the Styles clash, double superkick to the face from the Bucks, followed by the Clash. INDYWRESTLING.GIF x10000000000000

That sounds like a mess.
kTWsCeX.gif

There's a tag team finisher.

Alucard

Banned
Hey guys, I picked up Alien on Blu-ray for 7 bucks at Best Buy today. First time watching it on anything other than VHS. My God, it's beautiful. And just as unsettling, eerie, and mesmerizing as I remember it. But DAT CLARITY. And this disc has both the theatrical version from 1979 and the DC from 2003, which I've never seen but have heard great things about.

It's just so damn good.

TMF going to save the business.
Zack Ryder gonna eliminate him again. Woo woo woo, you know it!
Wat

I need to see this, the words aren't enough

Not everyone can be as badass as Dangan Yankees.

Bullet Club will sadly be around FOREVER

You've just got to wait it out until they stop selling merch - there's literally dozens of Bullet Club-style shirts out there though, it seems that every two-bit indie wrestler needs their own one and I predict that people seeing Joey Ryan with his fake Bullet Club t-shirt will somewhat tarnish the allure of owning an original, for fear of being mistaken for a Joey Ryan fan.

Wat

I need to see this, the words aren't enough

Shitty quality, but here you go;

https://twitter.com/DeathToAllMarks/status/559451836944769024

Pretty much nothing tonight is worth watching until...
A) The Rumble match
B) The WWE title triple threat
C) Dwayne comes out to show Roman how to deliver rhyming quips to "the people"

Apart from seeing whether the fans are crapping on the event from their $300-$1300 seats.

Yeah. You're right. Rest of the card is shitville. And the Bellas might not even be the worst thing...

Gorillaz

First PPV since summerslam that I 've been off work to see with yall. Are we doing a carny chat with it as well or not, feed me da links

Ithil

I don't like the WM 31 logo much, it's boring. Plus that play button doesn't really make any sense now since they seem to have dropped the "most interactive WM ever" idea.

BanGy.nz

Banned

Wait is that real?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Rumble discussion here or is there a rumble thread?

Top Bottom