• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Jimmy Havoc's really good, friends. I know a bunch of you don't want to hear that and will reply with the usual shit, but no joke, he's one of the best heels I've ever seen. He goes above and beyond and puts his body on the line to tell a story an you genuinely don't know what to expect when he walks through the curtain. Tonight, for instance, I didn't expect him to fucking bite holes in Will Ospreay's ear and neck, but he did say he'd do whatever it took to retain the title. The cunt.

Heel

I'm not sure how, but perhaps they're setting up a Reigns vs. Rock program? That'd really be something, friends.

Vylash

Btw, if by some stroke of luck Bray Wyatt wins the Rumble tonight, maybe we'll finally get the proper ending and story to his feud with Cena. Maybe the guy that totally derailed Wyatt's momentum can finally do what he should have done at Wrestlemania XXX.

Cena going back to a guy that he tried his very best to destroy for the sole purpose of putting him over? lol

I'm not sure how, but perhaps they're setting up a Reigns vs. Rock program? That'd really be something, friends.
oh god, the mic work form both sides would be hilariously abysmal

Jimmy Havoc's really good, friends. I know a bunch of you don't want to hear that and will reply with the usual shit, but no joke, he's one of the best heels I've ever seen. He goes above and beyond and puts his body on the line to tell a story an you genuinely don't know what to expect when he walks through the curtain. Tonight, for instance, I didn't expect him to fucking bite holes in Will Ospreay's ear and neck, but he did say he'd do whatever it took to retain the title. The cunt.

Any links to his work?

jagger-snl.jpg

lupin23rd

Haven't watched a lot of wrestling in the last several years but hearing all the talk on Giant Bomb and other places makes me kinda want to watch the Rumble.

Being in Canada, is there any way to NOT spend $50 to watch it outside of getting a proxy and signing up for the US WWE Network (since our version up here is shit)?

Heel

You should really see the movement on the Royal Rumble betting line in the last hour, friends. Your fates are sealed.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Been calling it the Royal Rumbo for weeks for a reason friend. He's going to come in and dump Daniel Bryan in the most satisfying manner possible.

Hasney

You should really see the movement on the Royal Rumble betting line in the last hour, friends. Your fates are sealed.

Roman Reigns
1/8
View all odds
The Rock
View all odds
Daniel Bryan
View all odds
Dolph Ziggler
View all odds
The Undertaker

UberTag

No surprises there. Vince sticks it out with his gut unless circumstance dictates otherwise.
You can also bet that the crowd at the Rumble will be well aware of how the betting line has shifted by the time festivities kick off tonight.
They have a nice window of garbage tag matches with which to express their displeasure before the Rumble even gets under way.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So you can come back and beat people up:

MF31ebt.gif

N8DK88s.gif

is that The Ascension getting destroyed? as in recently...wait what?

I havent been following the weekly shows, so sorry for the confusion. Didnt they debut recently? Im confused lol

Vylash

is that The Ascension getting destroyed? as in recently...wait what?

I havent been following the weekly shows, so sorry for the confusion. Didnt they debut recently? Im confused lol

the debuted like 2 or 3 weeks ago and are already dead, yes

Heel

Mark Frenlen of Wrestling 25/8 is reporting on a last-minute rewrite, with
Bubba Ray Dudley winning the Rumble
being considered.

Vylash

Dan Meltzerz of Headlock Headlines is reporting that the Rumble script has been finalized, with
Kevin Dunn
set to win the bout, of course plans may change

Top Bottom