• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

RP912

Banned
Smh Stro and Frecklesteiner got that hammer though :/

*reads the exchange*

GODDAMN O_O...hell breaks loose when I'm not on here.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What happened?

P3XEQpO.jpg

dream

any chance brock is actually hurt?

No camera on Brock yet?

Yes. Looks like the ref said something to Rollins after talking to someone outside.

Brock hurt fo sho

Shit Brock legit hurt.

Stretcher now.

Brock okay?

Wait is Brock legit hurt? Damn.

Aw this sucks that Brock got hurt. The match was really good. :(

come on brock, not like this.....

WWE's audience.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Brock always looks incredible. He is the only person in WWE who can get booked to shit and make you think 'man i don't want Brock/his fued' then he has the match and you're like 'man brock is in my fave five.'

I will be sad when he's jobbing to Reigns

I can't believe people thought Brock was really done. Yeah, he's really hurt. That's why they left him lying on the ground for fifteen minutes without taking him to the hospital.

Great job though. That match was amazing.

Dammit, the reaction to that last match is almost making me want to buy the network for awhile. Guess I'll see who wins the Rumble first.

Edit: Wait, The Ascention won their goddamn match? Christ...

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Cena is a S-T-A-R. Carried that jobber and part timer to a good match. Good Guy Cena.

I don't honestly believe that but people are discounting a rather excellent performance of his.

dream

At this point, all the Royal Rumble match does is expose how disastrously thin WWE's roster is. I think they should replace it with the Elimination Chamber next year.

dream

I think, Data West, that the 2015 Royal Rumble match is going to be a sort of Rorsharch test that will tell us a lot about wrestling fans.

Top Bottom