• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Dat crowd

MaBxxUm.gif

dream

lol! The crowd's all mad, but not too mad to let out a "we the people." Wrestling fans are such easily manipulated sheep.

Man.

A year ago everyone was behind Reigns but WWE's superman booking has totally killed him.

Curious if they will try fix mania or stick to the plan.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Not since WCW 2000 have I seen such a PPV. This is up there with Sin/Greed aside from the Triple Threat. And it has nothing to do with who won and everything to do with how it was booked.

Too bad wrestling isn't fun anymore. We'd have some good garbage hitting the ring if it was

Simply amazing. I'm happy put WWE in the rear-view but it's still just astounding how stupid they are. Truly in a class of their own. Well done.

Sanjuro

I'm the new captain.

There will be no February thread. I'm shutting this down.

Best for forum business, you fucking smarks.

Tune into Thunder! Thursday on the SuperStation.

After previously considering paying $9.99 for this nonsense I now wonder why WWE doesn't want my money.

To persons who watched, how was the crowd after Rock showed up? Or was even he not enough to calm them?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Its not even that Reigns wins, its that the match is utterly pathetic and has shit like Ambrose and Ziggler both getting dumped out unconscious by Big Show and Kane in 2015. I mean, really?

Top Bottom