• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

The good thing is that they have an easy out if it comes to that. Bryan never got a rematch for the title he never lost. You can always just have Vince come out an insert him in the match. No need for all the runaround like last year.

You guys realize that tomorrow we are probably going to get an in ring promo from Reigns which will be interrupted by "Ladies and Gentlemen my name is PAUL Heyman".

They are going to have Reigns go 1 on 1 with Paul Heyman....I don't think even Heyman could carry Reigns on the Mic.

Yeah, I told my friend this and said Heyman would make Reigns look even worse, but Heyman will probably try to take Reigns under his wing backstage and help him, and take it easy on him on the mic.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bryan gonna be wrestling mid-carders and Kane from now on until you ungrateful fucks forget about him and accept Roman god damnit

The good thing is that they have an easy out if it comes to that. Bryan never got a rematch for the title he never lost. You can always just have Vince come out an insert him in the match. No need for all the runaround like last year.

too bad he looked like a complete joke tonight

even if he deserves a rematch he went out like all the other jobbers wyatt eliminated

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Listening to the LAW for the first time, is these guys whole shtick to act like smarks and argue with their callers?

It really depends - sometimes they just sound salty Bryan didn't win, which I think is lame criticism. If you complain that WWE didn't set up anything for Roman to win, that's right on the mark. Roman won because he has big muscles and looks like he could fuck your girlfriend.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
b8qjd5bcmaaro4jvqxry.png

Mmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
QUESTION!
I haven't kept up with the WWE so forgive me. Why would Triple H/Stephanie be pissed about Roman winning? Isn't their concern about having a guy who brings the ratings? As long as he's a 'proper' champion like the stronk Roman Reigns, why would it bother them? They should only be mad if like Bryan or Bray won.

QUESTION!
I haven't kept up with the WWE so forgive me. Why would Triple H/Stephanie be pissed about Roman winning? Isn't their concern about having a guy who brings the ratings? As long as he's a 'proper' champion like the stronk Roman Reigns, why would it bother them? They should only be mad if like Bryan or Bray won.

ANSWER: They (Vince) probably just sent the Authority out there as an audible so they could say "Look, they are booing the Authority and not Roman! It worked!"

T.A.L

QUESTION!

The last two guys were authority guys. They were mad at rock for interference

QUESTION!

My exact question as to why they're feuding with Cena. Same thing here. Who knows.

QUESTION!

I'm sure it will be explained in a exciting 29 min pro OT to kick off the to show

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
ALSO!
Brock is a god damn merc champion who does as he pleases. So shouldn't Triple H/Stephanie want ANYONE to beat him? Because that 'anyone' would be on their roster and not a merc?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
AND THE RUMBLE WAS STILL GOING WHEN ROCK CAME IN THAT SHOULD BE A FUCKING DQ BECAUSE RUSEV WAS STILL LEGAL SO CAN JUST ANYONE RUN INTO THE RUMBLE WHENEVER THEY PLEASE? ESPECIALLY PEOPLE WHO DON'T WORK THERE?
rule_book.jpg

Just cancelled my subscription. I'm sure I will come back to it later on but I don't really want to support a senile and clueless Vince McMahon right now. I understand Bryan not winning but how in the world could anybody think Roman is ready to be in a main event match right now?

WM card is shaping up to be a disaster with Reigns in the main event and Rusev being fed to Cena.

Ithil

Where is Raw tomorrow? Any chance of the Reigns hate carrying over?

The snowball effect is very real. Batista wasn't booed before last year's Rumble, but he got nothing but boos after.

Not saying Reigns will get nothing but boos, he'll get that female pop, but the overall general opinion on him is going to be negative for WM season.

QUESTION!

It was Vince freaking out and trying anything to quiet the crowd. Beg the Rock to be a shield for Roman, then send out the Authority to try and absorb some of the boos.

Neither worked, lol.

Out. Of. Touch. By a million miles.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can't wait to see what Jack Tunney and Bill Watts have to say about this flagrant rule breaking shit on Raw tomorrow.

Top Bottom