• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japan Travel |OT| One does simply not visit just once

I saw some travel agency advertising a four day/three night tour to Japan for around $989. Could that have been legit? Sounded way too good to be true.

from where? the US? if so then most likely it doesn't include airfare. and ask if there are any thing in there that require additional fees. to be fair, usually those tours are ok and they do that you to all the major locations. but the tour guide might also take you to some store for shopping or have some activities behind a pay wall. so ask about all those stuff first.

Thriller

Okay this is the itinerary for my dad and I.
I have been writing things down as what to see and do in each town/city but please feel free to give me tips or heads up for restaurants, clubs, nice temples/buildings etc.

July 6th - 10th : Tokyo
10th - 12th : Nagoya
12th - 16th : Kyoto
16th - 20th : Okayama
20th - 21st : Hiroshima
21st - 23rd : Osaka
23rd - 26th : Tokyo

any tip would be greatly appreciated :)

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Am I going to have issues exchanging my JR voucher for the pass in Japan if the voucher doesn't have my middle name on it but my passport (of course) does? I ordered from jrpass.com and they only had a "first name" and "last name" field but I keep reading about how strict Japan is about the exchange and now I'm nervous...

Zyzyxxz

I have been writing things down as what to see and do in each town/city but please feel free to give me tips or heads up for restaurants, clubs, nice temples/buildings etc.

Wow I'm jealous, I wish I had the budget for a trip that long. Hopefully next year.

I made a custom map for Tokyo in case anybody wants to check out the restaurants and points of interest I want to check out:
https://mapsengine.google.com/map/u/0/edit?hl=en&authuser=0&mid=zDAgbO0_vv20.kxkUF3s2zP_k

Thriller

Thanks a bunch! Ill check it out as soon as possible :)

Yeah I know it sounds crazy long but I got lucky.. 558 euros for a return ticket to Tokyo!
My dad heard it and wanted in on the deal so now well go together (which changes my freedom and plans a bit but will leave me with a lifetime of memories with him).

Well try to save a bit of money by couchsurfing. Its harder with two people but I have a couple of people where we can stay for free. When we are there I will tell of my experiences (ive mostly hosted people myself) and how things went money wise :)

Wow I'm jealous, I wish I had the budget for a trip that long. Hopefully next year.

I made a custom map for Tokyo in case anybody wants to check out the restaurants and points of interest I want to check out:
https://mapsengine.google.com/map/u/0/edit?hl=en&authuser=0&mid=zDAgbO0_vv20.kxkUF3s2zP_k

Ayumi

Am I going to have issues exchanging my JR voucher for the pass in Japan if the voucher doesn't have my middle name on it but my passport (of course) does? I ordered from jrpass.com and they only had a "first name" and "last name" field but I keep reading about how strict Japan is about the exchange and now I'm nervous...
Should be no problem. Make sure you bring both.

Yeah I know it sounds crazy long but I got lucky.. 558 euros for a return ticket to Tokyo!
My dad heard it and wanted in on the deal so now well go together (which changes my freedom and plans a bit but will leave me with a lifetime of memories with him).

Well try to save a bit of money by couchsurfing. Its harder with two people but I have a couple of people where we can stay for free. When we are there I will tell of my experiences (ive mostly hosted people myself) and how things went money wise :)

depending on your interest, you might want to give Kyoto a little more time. there're a LOT to see in Kyoto if you like all the traditional and old stuff.

as for traveling with your dad, Im sure it'll be fine. but just come to an understanding that if you guys have different interest in mind and want to visit different stuff/stay at places for different length, it'll be fine and you can break off to see stuff separately if need to.

read through this thread and you should be able to pick up lots of good info and tips, I know I sure did.

cool! I'm on the Shinkansen heading to Tokyo right now. will check it out for my Tokyo stay.

Beck

So I'm curious, would a JR pass (7 day) be worth it if my trip schedule looks like this?

May
13-16: Tokyo
17-19: Kyoto
20: Osaka
21: Nara
22: Fuji
23: Nikko (Back to Tokyo at the end of the day)
24-28: Tokyo

I'm also still torn on Fuji. Would it be better to have an extra day in Kyoto (maybe visit Mount Koya) or an extra day in Nikko than going to Fuji?

So I'm curious, would a JR pass (7 day) be worth it if my trip schedule looks like this?

May

I'm also still torn on Fuji. Would it be better to have an extra day in Kyoto (maybe visit Mount Koya) or an extra day in Nikko than going to Fuji?

hmmm, 7 days pass? I assume you'll active it on the 16th when you leave Tokyo? that'll put you at Fuji when it expires, unless you're leaving Fuji the same day.

as for Fuji... I don't know what your intention is, but if you want to go up top then you might want to rethink it. it's not an easy task going up there (from what I learned from others telling me about the same thing in this thread) and you might need more time on it.

I personally recommend extra day in Kyoto, but that's just me. what you want to see in Nikko? seems a little out of the usual spot so I'mjust curious (by no means am I telling you not to go since I'm not familiar with that olace).

Beck

hmmm, 7 days pass? I assume you'll active it on the 16th when you leave Tokyo? that'll put you at Fuji when it expires, unless you're leaving Fuji the same day.

as for Fuji... I don't know what your intention is, but if you want to go up top then you might want to rethink it. it's not an easy task going up there (from what I learned from others telling me about the same thing in this thread) and you might need more time on it.

I personally recommend extra day in Kyoto, but that's just me. what you want to see in Nikko? seems a little out of the usual spot so I'mjust curious (by no means am I telling you not to go since I'm not familiar with that olace).

I plan on activating the pass the morning I leave for Kyoto (17th).

Fuji I don't expect to climb it or anything because I believe it's still the off season, but I was thinking of just seeing it and possibly visiting some sites around it.

Nikko was a recent addition to my schedule that, like Fuji, is to fill the extra day as I hear it has some nice shrines and temples. I am looking for more places with hiking and scenic areas, though.

kamakazi5

That is the funniest thing I've seen all week. Pavlov would proud.

I plan on reading through a bunch of this thread in the next week or so but I have a very general budget question. Will $1500 be a decent amount assuming we stay 6 nights only in Tokyo, not much shopping outside of games (which I'm budgeting separately) and sightseeing, a decent place to stay, and only a couple of nicer meals?

Edit: Forgot to mention the flight is covered.

I plan on activating the pass the morning I leave for Kyoto (17th).

Fuji I don't expect to climb it or anything because I believe it's still the off season, but I was thinking of just seeing it and possibly visiting some sites around it.

Nikko was a recent addition to my schedule that, like Fuji, is to fill the extra day as I hear it has some nice shrines and temples. I am looking for more places with hiking and scenic areas, though.

ah, I see. in that case you should be fine I suppose. ask the others who's more familiar about if it's worth the time to check out Fuji area while not going up. if you're not staying there too long maybe you can stop by Yokohama on the way north too.

Ayumi

May

Fuji isn't open for hiking until July.
http://www.fujisan-climb.jp/en/index.html

hwalker84

I plan on reading through a bunch of this thread in the next week or so but I have a very general budget question. Will $1500 be a decent amount assuming we stay 6 nights only in Tokyo, not much shopping outside of games (which I'm budgeting separately) and sightseeing, a decent place to stay, and only a couple of nicer meals?

I've been here over a week spending money like it grows on trees and I haven't hit $1500 yet. No way I hit the $4000 I planned.

Thriller

I've been to Japan before (including Kyoto) and Ive got the hang of traveling now and know what to show and what I'd still like to see. But you are correct, my dad and I can see things separately ;)

depending on your interest, you might want to give Kyoto a little more time. there're a LOT to see in Kyoto if you like all the traditional and old stuff.

as for traveling with your dad, Im sure it'll be fine. but just come to an understanding that if you guys have different interest in mind and want to visit different stuff/stay at places for different length, it'll be fine and you can break off to see stuff separately if need to.

read through this thread and you should be able to pick up lots of good info and tips, I know I sure did.

cool! I'm on the Shinkansen heading to Tokyo right now. will check it out for my Tokyo stay.

I just got back to Tokyo again and I do feel that over all the cost of food is a little more expensive then in Kansai; but of course I have yet to hit the real local areas to check yet. so depends on if you want to fancy up your meals or just riceballs and Yoshinoya most of the time, your budget might have to adjust a little. for example, I'm kinda a weird eater since I often skip breakfast but double down on lunch/dinner, and even so I've only spent about ¥26200 on food (not counting all the bottle drinks I bought), which is only around $225 or sometime for the 6 days 7 nights I've been in Japan so far.

look into those day/multiple days pass for the subways since that'll be the primary way of your travel in Tokyo. you can budget your trip better after you figure out what one of the biggest expenses would be other then hotel and food. wait, does the $1500 include hotel?

kamakazi5

I just got back to Tokyo again and I do feel that over all the cost of food is a little more expensive then in Kansai; but of course I have yet to hit the real local areas to check yet. so depends on if you want to fancy up your meals or just riceballs and Yoshinoya most of the time, your budget might have to adjust a little. for example, I'm kinda a weird eater since I often skip breakfast but double down on lunch/dinner, and even so I've only spent about ¥26200 on food (not counting all the bottle drinks I bought), which is only around $225 or sometime for the 6 days 7 nights I've been in Japan so far.

look into those day/multiple days pass for the subways since that'll be the primary way of your travel in Tokyo. you can budget your trip better after you figure out what one of the biggest expenses would be other then hotel and food. wait, does the $1500 include hotel?

Yes, that includes hotel and looking at Airbnb (which is awesome, I can't believe I'd never heard of it) it looks to be about $100 per night so I guess my food and everything else budget would be just under $1000. We'll only eat at a couple of nicer places, the majority of our eating will be whatever we can get inexpensively.

look into those day/multiple days pass for the subways since that'll be the primary way of your travel in Tokyo.

Only do this if you've planned your trip in great detail. They do not offer a good value in most cases. There are 2 different subway companies in Tokyo and you can either get overpriced passes that work with both, or passes that only works with one of the companies. If you do decide to get a pass, make sure you know which subway lines belongs to each company! And you will also NOT be able to travel with the JR trains with a subway pass.

Yes, that includes hotel and looking at Airbnb (which is awesome, I can't believe I'd never heard of it) it looks to be about $100 per night so I guess my food and everything else budget would be just under $1000. We'll only eat at a couple of nicer places, the majority of our eating will be whatever we can get inexpensively.

Check Hostelworld or other hostel sites as well. In Tokyo they're usually cheaper than an AirBnB stay.

May

Where are you planning to stay between the 22nd and 23rd? If you're going directly from the Fuji area to Nikko it'll take about 4 hours, and then 2 hours back to Tokyo later.

w3e6YnD.jpg

can someone tell me what the above device is and how to use say device please? I feel like a country bumkin for not knowing right now and I'm too ashame to ask the nice lady down at the lobby... lol

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Should be no problem. Make sure you bring both.

Thanks for responding. By "both" you just mean the passport and exchange voucher? And do you happen to know this from personal experience?

Ayumi

Thanks for responding. By "both" you just mean the passport and exchange voucher? And do you happen to know this from personal experience?

No I'm not eligible since I'm a resident, but Japan doesn't use middle names so as long as your order/voucher matches your passport you should be fine. That's why they didn't ask for one. Just hand it over without mentioning it, it should be fine. I Googled it too and people (with your "issue") said it was no problem.

They only really care about your middle name for super important documents, and usually not if you're a tourist.

ok, a question for the locals. how in the world do you guys deal with the temperature difference at all? outside it's all windy and I have to wear like 3 layers and a scarf but as soon as I step inside anywhere it's like 28°C or something and I can't take off my cloths fast enough. still get sweaty from that and I am currently fighting a bit of wet cough and soar throat because of this.

Ayumi

ok, a question for the locals. how in the world do you guys deal with the temperature difference at all? outside it's all windy and I have to wear like 3 layers and a scarf but as soon as I step inside anywhere it's like 28°C or something and I can't take off my cloths fast enough. still get sweaty from that and I am currently fighting a bit of wet cough and soar throat because of this.
I'm skinny so I freeze easily/don't sweat as much, but I normally try to wear clothes that'll be good for heat when inside (like a dress), with a coat easy/fast to take off but warm enough for the outside.

Just make sure you don't wear too much outside since a constant change of temperature can make you sick. It's better to be slightly cold (but only slightly!) than sweating when outside imo, because you probably walk a lot/take the train and that'll keep you warm.

The weather is changing now, so most have dropped scarves and started wearing jackets instead of coats. It can be bad to layer up too much between winter and summer. I suggest you try to not use too much heating in your hotel room, or too much AC if it's hot inside.

I'm skinny so I freeze easily/don't sweat as much, but I normally try to wear clothes that'll be good for heat when inside (like a dress), with a coat easy/fast to take off but warm enough for the outside.

Just make sure you don't wear too much outside since a constant change of temperature can make you sick. It's better to be slightly cold (but only slightly!) than sweating when outside imo, because you probably walk a lot/take the train and that'll keep you warm.

The weather is changing now, so most have dropped scarves and started wearing jackets instead of coats. It can be bad to layer up too much between winter and summer. I suggest you try to not use too much heating in your hotel room, or too much AC if it's hot inside.

I swear, Tokyo has a curse on me or something. I spent like 3 out of 5 days laying in the hostel sick here the last time too. at least this time it's not too bad... yet. good thing I got some medicine with me. gona just drink lots of fluid and go to bed... (>﹏<)

Ayumi

I swear, Tokyo has a curse on me or something. I spent like 3 out of 5 days laying in the hostel sick here the last time too. at least this time it's not too bad... yet. good thing I got some medicine with me. gona just drink lots of fluid and go to bed... (>﹏<)

It's not that rare for traveling! I went to Germany during October once and ended up with strep throat.. D: You can buy some good meds at トモズ (Tomod's) if you need it later on.

It's not that rare for traveling! I went to Germany during October once and ended up with strep throat.. D: You can buy some good meds at トモズ (Tomod's) if you need it later on.

yeah, I remeber I got some meds here the last time too. I'm currently chucking a big bottle of C.C. Lemon for that vitamin C boost lol

dani_dc

just noticed something last night. why do people stand on the left side of the escalator in Kyoto but in Osaka they stand on the right...?

For whatever reason I noticed that in Tokyo people walk left and stay left in escalators, but on tunnels, bridges and stairs they walk right. I really have no idea why.

see, that kinda tells me you're truly a Japanese because you're getting all grumpy over the escalator line lol

for the record, I hate that too. and from what I've seen this time (well, almost anywhere anytime now a days) these are mostly my countrymen... orz

Escalators lines work so much better here than in Portugal, in Portugal everyone has a "if someone really needs to pass they'll ask so it's ok if I stand on the right" mentality that always irked me to no end. I had to repeatedly tell my sisters to stand left because of this.

Annoying issue, though I'm somewhat used to it from where I come from.

A coworker tells me that Uniqlo and Donki sell some undershirts that keep you hot so you don't need to walk with that many layers, haven't tried it so I can't tell you if they actually work, but he swears by it.

For whatever reason I noticed that in Tokyo people walk left and stay left in escalators, but on tunnels, bridges and stairs they walk right. I really have no idea why.

Escalators lines work so much better here than in Portugal, in Portugal everyone has a "if someone really needs to pass they'll ask so it's ok if I stand on the right" mentality that always irked me to no end. I had to repeatedly tell my sisters to stand left because of this.

Annoying thing as well, but somewhat used to it from where I come from.

A coworker tells me that Uniqlo and Donki sell some undershirts that keep you hot so you don't need to walk with that many layers, haven't tried it so I can't tell you if they actually work, but he swears by it.

lol, maybe that bicycle bell trick qorks on escalator too? and thanks for the UNIQLO tip. I might just go check it out and buy one.

Ayumi

Because you're still going the same direction. I mean you stand on the left and walk on the right on escalators, but you're still going the same direction. Just that right side is the faster side/for those who want to walk.

Just think of the traffic: Cars drive on the left side, and the opposite cars drive towards you on the right side. It's the same when walking. Can't always compare it to escalators though because of the old Edo theories/customs. Anyway not really something to think of too much. At least there is a system..

dani_dc

Because you're still going the same direction. I mean you stand on the left and walk on the right on escalators, but you're still going the same direction. Just that right side is the faster side/for those who want to walk.

Just think of the traffic: Cars drive on the left side, and the opposite cars drive towards you on the right side. It's the same when walking. Can't always compare it to escalators though because of the old Edo theories/customs. Anyway not really something to think of too much. At least there is a system..

I'm somewhat confused now!

I also feel I didn't explain myself well to begin. So let me rephrase what I said:

Street:
Walking: Left, Overtaking: Right

Escalators
Walking: Left, Overtaking: Right

Which is fine, but then:

Bridge:
Walking: Right, Overtaking: ?

Stairs between floors at stores:
Walking: Right, Overtaking: ?

Or maybe I'm just crazy.

Beck

Where are you planning to stay between the 22nd and 23rd? If you're going directly from the Fuji area to Nikko it'll take about 4 hours, and then 2 hours back to Tokyo later.

I was thinking either going straight to Nikko late on the 22nd, or stopping halfway in Tokyo for the night and going in the morning.

I was thinking either going straight to Nikko late on the 22nd, or stopping halfway in Tokyo for the night and going in the morning.

Well, let's see...
Shinkansen Tokyo -> Kyoto 13600 JPY
Rapid train between Kyoto -> Osaka 1120 JPY for a round trip.
Normal train between Kyoto -> Nara 1420 JPY for a round trip.
Shinkansen Kyoto -> Shizuoka 5620 JPY
Normal Trains Shizuoka -> Fuji -> Fujinomiya 840 JPY (If you have a JR pass you can take an express train that saves you 30 minutes travel time though, costs 1590 without a JR Pass)
Normal Trains Fujinomiya -> Fuji -> Atami -> Tokyo 2590 JPY (If you have a JR pass you can take the shinkansen that saves you 50 minutes travel time though, costs 4840 without a JR Pass)
Taking JR trains between Tokyo and Nikko saves you 2170 JPY compared to buying a 2 day Nikko Tobu Railways pass.

With the JR Pass you can also take the JR Osaka Loop line while in Osaka, which is probably around 180 JPY on average each trip. Let's say you take that... um... 5 times in the one day you're in Osaka, then it's 28260 JPY in total without JR Pass.

A JR Pass only costs 850 JPY more, which also enables you to save 80 minutes or so in total when going to/from Fujinomiya. I'd say get the JR Pass in this case.

Cyd0nia

Banned
I've only been here since Friday and its been awesome

We stayed in Tokyo until yesterday, staying in Shinjuku near one of the parks - and we went to robot restaurant and a bunch of other things, had amazing food. Also went to see Asimo at the Honda building and visited a couple of shrines. The shrines have shocked me with how touristy and mercantile they are. They look quiet and beautiful in a lot of promo photos. The cherry blossoms are great.

We travelled to Osaka yesterday and went up the sky garden immediately upon arriving. It was a bit misty but beautiful. Then I dragged my girlfriend to Namba and walked up to denden, got super excited in Super Potato etc. We're staying in Osaka and we're going to have a night or two out here I think but we're visiting Kyoto in the daytimes - so some of you guys' posts have been quite informative on what to see and do.

We're going to Hiroshima and Miyajima via Himeji after a few days here then making our way back to Tokyo via Nara

Any suggestions?

My feet are dying from all the walking. I bought myself some nice new high top trainers because my shoes were hurting that much. Think we might try and rent bikes today

The shrines have shocked me with how touristy and mercantile they are. They look quiet and beautiful in a lot of promo photos. The cherry blossoms are great.

If you're going to the big and well known shrines then you'll see a lot of tourists of course. If you go to smaller shrines then there'll be a lot less people around.

hwalker84

I've only been here since Friday and its been awesome

We stayed in Tokyo until yesterday, staying in Shinjuku near one of the parks - and we went to robot restaurant and a bunch of other things, had amazing food. Also went to see Asimo at the Honda building and visited a couple of shrines. The shrines have shocked me with how touristy and mercantile they are. They look quiet and beautiful in a lot of promo photos. The cherry blossoms are great.

We travelled to Osaka yesterday and went up the sky garden immediately upon arriving. It was a bit misty but beautiful. Then I dragged my girlfriend to Namba and walked up to denden, got super excited in Super Potato etc. We're staying in Osaka and we're going to have a night or two out here I think but we're visiting Kyoto in the daytimes - so some of you guys' posts have been quite informative on what to see and do.

We're going to Hiroshima and Miyajima via Himeji after a few days here then making our way back to Tokyo via Nara

Any suggestions?

My feet are dying from all the walking. I bought myself some nice new high top trainers because my shoes were hurting that much. Think we might try and rent bikes today
It's not that my feet hurt they're tired. I'm getting a blister on my right foot and the bones ache. Just all the friction.

If you're going to the big and well known shrines then you'll see a lot of tourists of course. If you go to smaller shrines then there'll be a lot less people around.

yeah, pretty much this. the big shrines will always be fully packed during day time and you really have to go check out the smaller ones in order to actually get that quite feel you're looking for.

It's not that my feet hurt they're tired. I'm getting a blister on my right foot and the bones ache. Just all the friction.

is there a public bath house near where you staying? go in and soak for a while. I find it helps a lot having the hot water doing it's magic on your feet. (read up on what to do and not to do in bath houses first)

hwalker84

is there a public bath house near where you staying? go in and soak for a while. I find it helps a lot having the hot water doing it's magic on your feet. (read up on what to do and not to do in bath houses first)
My place I Osaka that I'm heading to now is a capsule hotel and sauna. I need it! I did a onsen in Nagano. I walked through the door like what mofo naked black man in the house!!! Admire :)

Wow, I don't need to go to Japan now. That is an epic number of cultural sites visited

haha, trust me, you NEED to be there to get the full experience. pictures are nice but it's just not the same. plus different season will have different effect on the location.

My place I Osaka that I'm heading to now is a capsule hotel and sauna. I need it! I did a onsen in Nagano. I walked through the door like what mofo naked black man in the house!!! Admire :)

lol southparkverysmall.jpg?

I LOVE the bath houses in Japan. I went to this kinda out of the way area in Osaka a few days ago to check out something. afterwards I decided to wander around a little to the next train station and then take the train back. the walk took a little longer then I expected and by the time I'm almost at the atation it's already dark. I was cold, tired and my back is killing me. but luckily, on the way to the station 10 minutes away is a local bath house. I went in as soon as I saw it. after about an hour or so soaking in there I felt so refreshed it's simply amazing. I consider them one of the greatest thing in Japan EVER.

scogoth

haha, trust me, you NEED to be there to get the full experience. pictures are nice but it's just not the same. plus different season will have different effect on the location.

I've been six times, twice in the past 6 months. I am also planning another trip for May or the fall. I looked through EVERY photo and felt like I was there. So many photos O_O

Ayumi

I've been six times, twice in the past 6 months. I am also planning another trip for May or the fall. I looked through EVERY photo and felt like I was there. So many photos O_O

See, I still vote for a new thread title: "One does simply not visit just once" :3

JKTrix

All right, so I have plane tickets to be in Japan from April 23-May 6th. The only solid plan I have is to go to a concert at Saitama Super Arena on the 25th.

No accommodations yet. I should really get cracking.

I'd like to take in some cherry blossoms, but the time I'm going seems to be near the end of the season for the southern parts of Japan. Was looking at tours in Tohoku for the day before the concert, but they're all in Japanese and timing might be tight for hotel check-ins the next day it's supposed to still be snowy around that time. I'm from a subtropical island, I don't have that kind of cold gear. Still not ruling out Tohoku though, will just take some extra planning.

After Saturday, the rest of my time I want to explore a little. When I went to Japan 9 years ago for 2 weeks, it was almost entirely within Tokyo except for a day trip to Nara. The best time I had during that trip was getting lost while looking for Makuhari Messe for TGS, so this time I'd like to make a bigger effort of getting lost somewhere else. Currently looking to at least get to Kyoto and Osaka before finishing up in Tokyo.

So, current itinerary before any solid plans or research: Land on Thursday, Apr. 23rd after 4pm and catch train (or fly?) to Tohoku. Do one of Japanican's Tohoku Sakura tours on the Friday, and either make my way towards Saitama/Tokyo on Friday night or on Saturday morning for that concert. Then on Sunday or Monday, head to Kansai for the week, to return to Tokyo on the weekend leading up to my departure on Wednesday, May 6th.

With all the hopping around I'm doing, I wanted to save Tokyo for last so I'm not carrying around a bunch of nerd stuff I'm likely to drain my wallet on.
If there's any general advice for this outline that anyone can offer, I'd appreciate it. But I mostly just needed to put this down in writing so I can make some proper progress. Less than a month!

See, I still vote for a new thread title: "One does simply not visit just once" :3

yeah, that is incredibly true. if you're interested in Japanese stuff in any ways, chances are you'll want to go visit again after your first trip (or the 2nd, or 3rs). "One does not simply visit Japan (once)" does sound kinda catching.

Top Bottom