• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese Mobile Gacha Games: Gatcha hand on your wallet and I'm never letting go!

Rotnems

Neo Member
Moveset:

1 : charm on one target, 2 : break assassin, 3: break overdrive

All her skills + ougi charms, the first skill changes charm to the new tempation debuff and skill 2/3 only works on targets with the tempation debuff and will remove it after use.

Also lol at that break/overdrive assassin damage increase.

Whats the blue crystal for?

You use them in the Guild War character process.

While they might seem rare, you can actually get one every day by completing the daily co-op missions. It's worth your time to complete them, if you already have a nice stockpile of those crystals they won't be a bottleneck later on.

Rotnems

Neo Member
You use them in the Guild War character process.

While they might seem rare, you can actually get one every day by completing the daily co-op missions. It's worth your time to complete them, if you already have a nice stockpile of those crystals they won't be a bottleneck later on.

You also use them to MLB 5* characters.

Rixa

When I joined to this 100lvl enemy I was 2nd in, 10 seconds later it was full.
GBFMB100.PNG
GBF102.PNG
GBF101.PNG
That boss does hilarious amount of damage.

Rixa

Saving it. My first tough was that this sword is something special (even being SR) cause that number 1 value and name.

muu

If that's who you want, at least at a glance her tool set has some great damage dealing potential.

Rules to SSRs: Go for who you like, there's really not a bad SSR. But just know you would need eventually start focusing on that element. Although some SSRs are significantly better than others.

696D67_333034303035323030305F303166756C6C2E706E67.png

Saprol

So seems like temptation is really good/broken.

Seems okay for solo / maybe coop. Not fun in raids because Catherine parties will be fighting each other to spend the debuff.

There's also no Bahamut weapon synergy. Most of the strong earth units are human/doraf.

muu

Charlotte is really cute. I like how she stands on a box to do her ougi
What skill does a SR Bahamut weapon have anyway?

Same as SSR. SR dagger is basically an automatic +20% attack for humans, SR sword is +10% ATK/HP for Humans and doraf. Dagger should have priority on feeder SSRs once you've gotten your main element to a somewhat respectable level.

garath

Been playing some wonder tactics. Art is pretty bad but the actual gameplay is pretty solid. Lots to do. Will be fun for a month or two. Hopefully to tide me over until Granblue English release. Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun with that.

I know! When I got her, it was finally an excuse also to get her upcoming figure.

I stand corrected. MOST. Although, even for fire, Magisa is a very meh for being a 5S.

well, she is human, use cane, has マウント. absolutely nothing meh about that.
her 4s--->5s is meh though.

kiryogi

Banned
Whew, figured out my Earth Team, some SRs really do shine like a SSR. I was super worried early on that when I first faced VH Poseidon, it took me forever. But after some rearranging and tweaking, I'm almost performing the same level I was in the former event for the Extreme boss.

That said, been raiding all night with the GBF international crew, I look forward to doing it with GAF. We might need a discord or something to post our raids live :eek:

Rixa

That said, been raiding all night with the GBF international crew, I look forward to doing it with GAF. We might need a discord or something to post our raids live :eek:

I downloaded Discord few weeks ago for PAD Iam happy to join for GBFGAF discord :p.

Side note if some one is forming guild / is in guild that is casual and has room for one I could join :). I dont want to join HC guild cause being EU slave timetables might be really wrong and I rather play casually PVP.

ReaperXL7

Been playing some wonder tactics. Art is pretty bad but the actual gameplay is pretty solid. Lots to do. Will be fun for a month or two. Hopefully to tide me over until Granblue English release. Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun with that.

Nexon just had a global release for a game called Medal Masters that's holding me over for now

mma1620.jpg

Nexon has been putting out some solid quality games for a little while now. I like Mabinogi duels also but it's a card game and spending money on card packs is more recommended due to that fact.

Medal Masters seems solid enough so far without having to spend any money.

Yaari

GfQJYBU.jpg

I need what is called a "Certificate" for the last upgrade on Petra. It says:

*Drops from event bosses and given out as rewards during events for meeting specific milestones. Also drops in proto bahamut raid.

That doesn't sound fun.

Azusa

That doesn't sound fun.

Actually it is very easy to get in events like current. Just clear all rewards. If you can't then you aren't ready for last limit breaks. For example the crab event was the first one that I managed to clear completely. I started to play in December.

Yaari

Actually it is very easy to get in events like current. Just clear all rewards. If you can't then you aren't ready for last limit breaks. For example the crab event was the first one that I managed to clear completely. I started to play in December.

Are you sure its there as a reward because I don't see it listed.I have 2/3 of these certificates, and I have no idea where I got those 2 from haha.

Rixa

How is the summon in this event? Should I focus to get it?

^^
Edit: This is raid and I like gathering those points (the feeling of pulling from raid gacha :p), so fuck the story and normal MBs, time to raid ;)

Azusa

Oh. Damn. But am not sure if the event is worth it with the 1/2 BP on regular raids?

Just to be sure, in the event I get points by raiding after finishing the quests, right?

You'll get good SR and SSR in 1/2 raids and also you can farm main story. I have waited for 1/2 AP too to farm main story. This event doesn't have anything useful.
Yes, you get points and medals in raids and the more dmg you did the more points you get. If can't solo Very Hard you wont farm much.

@Rixa
Summon passive is so bad. I wouldn't even bother. Maybe its good for a new player but only for stats and active skill. I recommend to farm main story and raids while 1/2 is active. New events will come with better rewards.

Rixa

You'll get good SR and SSR in 1/2 raids and also you can farm main story. I have waited for 1/2 AP too to farm main story. This event doesn't have anything useful.

@Rixa
Summon passive is so bad. I wouldn't even bother. Maybe its good for a new player but only for stats and active skill. I recommend to farm main story and raids while 1/2 is active. New events will come with better rewards.

Oh, ok :)

Yaari

Thanks, got it. Going for the regular raids then.

I guess there's not a guild that is going to take me in at this point eh. It kind of sucks refreshing hoping to see a raid available.

Yaari

Got the certificate on the first try (Bahamut?), this 1/2 AP BP is pretty awesome.

I really like that I can change the portrait picture on Petra. The second one looks much better.

Edit: yay, I can finally open some high raids.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Each time I see new posts in this thread, I get excited for something new released.

Each time I enter this thread, I see only posts for GB. Why not create a GB-specific thread...?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Each time I see new posts in this thread, I get excited for something new released.

Each time I enter this thread, I see only posts for GB. Why not create a GB-specific thread...?
Heh I asked the same a while ago. Seems like GBGAF wants to wait until the English language release before it gets its own thread. Then again we have other JP only f2p games that got their own thread, so it's not really a issue.

Kitoro

Indeed. I'm tempted to make a duplicate thread and adding (No GBF Talk Here). :p

kiryogi

Banned
Heh I asked the same a while ago. Seems like GBGAF wants to wait until the English language release before it gets its own thread. Then again we have other JP only f2p games that got their own thread, so it's not really a issue.
It's literally only a month away. Doesn't make sense to Have two topics especially regionally.
If not two three weeks

It's literally only a month away. Doesn't make sense to Have two topics especially regionally.
If not two three weeks

Do we even have details about the english version? I'm just copying what other people are saying lol.

People talked about four different games that aren't Granblue on this very page.

Obviously, there's no reason not to make a Granblue thread right now though. If anyone wants to make it they should go ahead.

But for the time being this is the only place where you can talk about it so people should do it if they want to.

I finally rolled a blue valkyrie in the director's choice machine in PAD this morning. Should I try my luck and roll again or save my stones?

Never stop on a winning streak

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
If not two three weeks
Yeah i know i was just stating the reason why there isnt a specific thread yet heh.
I finally rolled a blue valkyrie in the director's choice machine in PAD this morning. Should I try my luck and roll again or save my stones?

Without knowing which teams you use thats an impossible question to answer. But if you arent sure its best to not pull outside of Godfests.

kiryogi

Banned
I'll stop talking about Granblue then.

Do we even have details about the english version? I'm just copying what other people are saying lol.

People talked about four different games that aren't Granblue on this very page.
Seems to be something is in motion. Someone digging around on GBF international/English found English happy birthday messages lying around.

Yaari: keep talking! I will until an OT shows up.

Seems to be something is in motion. Someone digging around on GBF international/English found English happy birthday messages lying around.

Yaari: keep talking! I will until an OT shows up.

Ah that's nice to hear. What do you mean with GBF international/English though?

Top Bottom