• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese Mobile Gacha Games: Gatcha hand on your wallet and I'm never letting go!

Azusa

So SS rates are normally 1%.

wew

SS rates are 3%, not 1%.

HBbWkyg.png

Also here is some info from sinoalice discord:

Characters have their own stats.
Jobs just change stat priority, there is no character SS/S/Etc. That's all the weapon. A character with a better job-orientation will be better with an equal weapon.

Alice has bad Magic attack but super high attack. She is a bad cleric but good breaker.
Little Red has high Attack and Magic Attack. Making her a glass cannon in any job.
Gretel has no competition as Bard.
Kaguya has very high Defences. She likes to be punished.
Cinderella has very high attack. Good breaker.
Sleeping Beauty is better crusher than Pino, but no competition.
Pino has very low attack but good defences and good Magic.

SINoAlice gacha rate
Alice's job unlock SS weapon 0.666% (Rate boosted)
Cinderella's job SS unlock weapon 0.666% (Rate boosted)
Gretel's job unlock SS weapon 0.034%
Pinocchio's job unlock S weapon 3% (Rate boosted)
Kaguya Hime's job unlock S weapon 0.361%

Damn rates.

I think I got Alice's job unlock SS weapon last night, maybe? Does it do attack down 3 to the enemies (I think it was)?

Maintenance extended to the afternoon.

.eJwNyMENgCAMAMBdGIBSatS6DQEjRi1EanwYd9fn3WOuczeTyaq1TQAxiU1ri-VMoVYbywFBNcR8zKINyDscaPCIzIR-5PEvj0y_qCPqO8c9XLJJucVWWcz7ARrGHgA.mtiUqpukm1C2QlAWnsfptSbEfgg

That message still says it'll come up in the morning, which has 20 minutes left in Japan.

Caim

I think I got Alice's job unlock SS weapon last night, maybe? Does it do attack down 3 to the enemies (I think it was)?

That message still says it'll come up in the morning, which has 20 minutes left in Japan.

New message just went up.

.eJwNyFEOgyAMANC7cAA6iqD1NgQJmikltGYfy-4-3-f7mnucZjW7apcVYDsk89isKI9Ui63M9SypH2IzX5BUU96v0lTAu8XPEWmm6B2hRwceEV9LCMERTRSfhbu9G3-a7a2a3x8IoSLo.z6oZ21JOc03JLA-VQjqxjQPAo_c

Server is up but I don't know how long it'll last.

FiraB

Banned
Sinoalice.

Got a SS staff and cleric alice tonight... this gatcha has my luck and isnt letting go.

Need gretel since she is super powerful apparently.

aitakute

死noAlice
Dropped this game. The story I was looking for is non existence. Just characters's monologue. Together with boring gameplay and shitty server problem I've decided to quit. Too bad the artworks and soundtracks are really great and I was so hyped for this game. I even prepared to spent money to buy all the start dash when it launched. Too bad...

chrono01

FGO release date coming on Saturday most likely.
The way they've been blue-balling us, they'd better tell us something soon. If this is the "important announcement", it makes me wonder what the "big news" is, for reaching 50k likes on their Facebook page. Unless they're both the same, in which case it doesn't really matter.

As for the release date, many suspect it'll launch at the two-year anniversary for the game in Japan, so July 31st. It'd make sense, as the timeline for the in-game events would be sync'd that way. If we got it sooner though, I wouldn't complain.

Seriously, I've been waiting for this game forever.

chrono01

The server issues are absolutely killing the potential of SINoALICE. Maybe if the game were super-interesting people would stick it out, but since it's not (from what I've heard), coupled with the horrible gatcha rates, I don't see this game catching on. They could have "rate-up" events for the gatcha, so that could fix that issue, but if they don't do something about the servers and soon...

I mean, I'd still play it if it got a Global release, but this sounds like one of the worst launches for a gatcha game in a while.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
The way they've been blue-balling us, they'd better tell us something soon. If this is the "important announcement", it makes me wonder what the "big news" is, for reaching 50k likes on their Facebook page. Unless they're both the same, in which case it doesn't really matter.

As for the release date, many suspect it'll launch at the two-year anniversary for the game in Japan, so July 31st. It'd make sense, as the timeline for the in-game events would be sync'd that way. If we got it sooner though, I wouldn't complain.

Seriously, I've been waiting for this game forever.

They most likely were hoping 50k fans were going to be reached by then.

MSMrRound

Symphogear XD Unlimited PV 2 (Based off the anime series of the same Symphogear name)

Female characters in mecha-looking armor that's operated via the power of song! Fighting enemies while singing at the same time! Involves seiyuus along the likes of

-NANA MIZUKI

-AOI YUUKI

-YOSHINO NANJO

-YOKO HIKASA

-AI KAYANO

-AYAHI TAKAGAKI

(and maybe more)

All lending their singing chops and more to the game.

You can equip characters with their OST to level it and make it stronger as well. Launching Summer 2017.

Azusa

Message from SINoALICE devs:

We deeply apologize from the bottom of our hearts for the great inconvinience we have caused with the timeout errors and the emergency MTs. As of this emergency MT, (June 8th 3pm JST) we are adding more servers as well as making repairs. However, when the server is stressed by the heavy traffic, timeout errors are expected to occur. We are deeply sorry for this and hope that you understand the situation.

From here on will be explanation of the situation

It has been 4 days since the game launched, we peeked into download numbers, at least 1.2mil people have downloaded SINoAlice. Thank you very much.

The number of downloads is roughly 10 times the number of pre-registerees (500k). Normally, the number of downloads within the first few days of launch would only reach about 30% of the number of pre-registerees.

The dev team has been performing large scale reinforcements and tunings to the servers since launch day, they are also continuing to improve the servers as we speak.

However, most of the communication/timeout errors that are currently occuring only occur when the server is on a high-load/traffic state, where many simultaneous accesses are taking place. which also makes it difficult to investigate the cause and fix things during maintenance.

And for that, we have decided that it was essential to deal with the issues repeatedly deal with the problems detected in real-time in an operational state(hence the emergency MT's), this was the shortest route in resolving the issues.

Based on this desicion, we have arrange the absolute maximum number of personnel and carry out repairs to make the service more practical (or a super-stable-playthrough for players). In addition, we have made it so that the servers are able to handle the large traffic from the (rerolls) first gacha in the beginning of the game.

From here on out, the game may continue to face unstable scenarios (timeouts etc), we will hold emergency MTs for ressolve that and because of all that, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for you, the players to understand our situation (as well as reading this notice).

This has been a report to truly tell you, the players, of the actual situation.

We deeply apologize from the bottom of our hearts for causing such inconviniences and troubling experiences. We plead of you to understand and cooperate with us
tweets translation is from sinoalice eng discord server.

Sölf

So, yeah, no idea what it is, but I really like Super Monster League. Even though I mostly play it on auto battle, I just like most if not all of the game. The graphics are nice, the music is neat, I don't care that I have to farm and rely on luck, I can leave it in the background and do something else. Then again, it's only been 3 days so far, so let's see if I will actually play this for more than a few weeks. On the other hand I played this game for hours, I only played FE Heroes so much at release.

chrono01

I guess today is the day we learn the Fate G/O Global release date, which will (in all certainty) be July 31st.

I'd love it if they did a "SURPRISE! It'll be up on the App Store(s) at midnight tonight!", but I can't see that happening. So yeah, my expectations are set on July 31st. If it's sooner than that, all the better.

YoungOne

On another note the Japanese Honkai Impact update is great this new pink haired girl is fun. And they added some open world beta as they call it had some great music.

How do I setup my party?

I keep going solo with 4 cpu besides my character when doing battles. I have 2 additional character and I've equipped them from the menu.

*SinoAlice

How do I setup my party?

I keep going solo with 4 cpu besides my character when doing battles. I have 2 additional character and I've equipped them from the menu.

*SinoAlice

You only control and take one character into a battle. The rest are player NPCs or real players dropping in.

g.r.e.

any changes for western version?

hear fgo was rough in terms of balance for a year or so.
If I'm not wrong, they said there would be all the quality of life updates of the Japanese version. The rerolling hell for the Waver+Herakles combo will be harsh.

Arabesque

any changes for western version?

hear fgo was rough in terms of balance for a year or so.

The English version will be balanced as well as the current Japanese version (or at least close to it) so it should be okay.

Orleans in particular should be better balanced than when FGO came out and you had to have a gold Assassin or be SOL.

Or use Kojirou like everyone did lol

If I'm not wrong, they said there would be all the quality of life updates of the Japanese version. The rerolling hell for the Waver+Herakles combo will be harsh.

Herk/Waver are just nofunallowed.gif

Going to be interesting seeing what the starting rooster will be.

Arabesque

We have an OT for the Japanese version. But it's deserted, so I guess it makes sense to have a new one for the English version.

How bad are the rates in FGO. Any official %?

From the wiki, though I can't remember if DW ever gave the exact numbers:

5* Servants is 1%, 5* Craft Essence is 4%
4* Servants is 3%, 4* Craft Essence is 12%
3* Servant is 40%, Craft Essence is 40%

You are guaranteed every time you do a 10-at-once roll that you get one Servant between 3-5 star rarity, and one Craft Essence between 3-5 star as well.

chrono01

Yeah if there is someone you really want you're better off saving until they get a rate-up.
I guess I'm going to re-roll for the best start I can (I'll probably try for two 5*, depending on how many Star Quartz we get to re-roll) and then save EVERYTHING I can.

Really need to plan ahead on this one. I might even start another account on my secondary device and log in daily for freebies to see if I can get lucky on that one first.

Top Bottom