• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese Music (Pop, rock and all 'dat) |OT|

Kurita

I wanted to see them since a year ago but last year could not get a ticket either. Well, they should announce new album tour soon. I want to see RADWIMPS as well.
This is their album tour!
And you can enter the lottery for their Makuhari Messe shows (tour finale) if you buy the new album.

Currently listening to it, I'm just 3 songs in, so far so good lol

TsuXna

This is their album tour!
And you can enter the lottery for their Makuhari Messe shows (tour finale) if you buy the new album.

Currently listening to it, I'm just 3 songs in, so far so good lol

oh, i thought they were going to have separate one next year. I don't see Makuri listed on eplus tho ? Does buying it on itunes count ?

Despite not liking other of their songs i really liked this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-e3x23VUQ4

Aizo

Banned
Still glad I saw world's end girlfriend and Have a Nice Day! perform New Romance together a few months ago. Pretty fun guys. That's really the only song I've liked a whole lot of theirs, though. They're fun, but not my kind of Electronic when they're not working with WEG.

edit: I like that Especia song more than I've liked the past few things I've listened to of theirs. I still wish every one of their songs were more like No1 Sweeper. Fucking love that song. Making me want to go listen to some Wink. Why don't we ever discuss Japanese jams from the 80s in here? haha.

Slowdive

Banned
CwveZ5OWgAAG9fP.jpg:large

Kansoku

edit: I like that Especia song more than I've liked the past few things I've listened to of theirs. I still wish every one of their songs were more like No1 Sweeper. Fucking love that song. Making me want to go listen to some Wink. Why don't we ever discuss Japanese jams from the 80s in here? haha.

Did you listen to CARTA? No1 Sweeper is my favorite song from them as well and I feel CARTA delivers on more of that.

honesty I'm in the same boat with Especia. I feel like they came on strong and kind of just hung out in that zone with diminishing results. This new one feels fresh for them and I really like it.

Despite all the poor management decisions Especia's made, their music has never faltered for me and Carta is certainly in my top ten albums of the year.

CHAI『ヴィレヴァンの』Official Music Video

TRASH-UP!! is releasing another compilation album in Dec. which will be the first official release for most of the acts on it:
1. ねぇ / ・・・・・・・・・
2. 起きたら死んでたい / みんなのこどもちゃん
3. ぱーてぃーきんぎょ>*っ)◁ / るなてん
4. 開運☆スーパーハイツ / スーパー転校生
5. ハイ!敬礼 / ノーメイクス
6. aoharu / アオハルsince2015
7. 夏のトライアングル / Summer Rocket
8. TENPENCHii!! / 代代代
9. rise up/バーバ⁂ヤーガ
10. pre_pro/ Sugary Hug(fromキスエク)
11. ザ☆B's!~ラブ&マネー~/ブスiD
12. イッツ ア SAKA-SAMA ワールド/ SAKA-SAMA

Also there's a Moonriders tribute album coming out featuring covers by 3776, You'll Melt More!, Keiichi Sokabe, ayU tokiO, Yusuke Sato (music producer of Fujin Club) and others.

Kurita

It's just good to finally have sales numbers associated to digital charts. Unless another one does that and I'm not aware of it.

Kurita

Okay, [Alexandros]'s new album has been out for a few days now and I listened to it quite a lot. Pretty much a flawless album, might be better than ALXD in a way.

A new version of Asian Kung-Fu Generation's classic song, Loop & Loop, featuring Taniguchi from KANA-BOON and Tanabe from BLUE ENCOUNT is coming, daaaaaamn
http://natalie.mu/music/news/208906

Lotto

just came back from a mouse on the keys/lite concert. didn't get to stay for lite but mouse on the keys was amazing. one of the members crowd surfed to me last and i'm a pretty small dude i almost dropped him. seriously, no one else tried to help me, i struggled but i was able to put him down gently i guess. a lot of fun, they played my favorite song to perfection as their last song <3. it's a song from 2007 too, geez, so much love.

mouse on the keys - &#26368;&#24460;&#12398;&#26217;&#39184;

Lotto

Skipping lite sounds like a sin to me.

i'm not proud on missing them but it was not my decision, i drove with a friend and he has work early in the morning :/ would have stayed otherwise but the venue is quite far from where i live.

I saw nicamoq's tweet and my eyes just glazed over, thanks for actually parsing that nonsense out. of course the issue is that bpm15q was clever AND a good name and this one's not quite there

Kurita

THE ORAL CIGARETTES to end their current tour at Nippon Budokan next June, yes!
The venue will close for a while starting next year (or 2018, I forgot) for maintenance before the Olympics so it's now or never for a lot of artists.

Their new single is fantastic, the title track is powerful and the b-sides are reaaaaaaaally good, they could totally be A-sides. I like it more than the previous one (which is still good)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O-5tC9YJeQ

Can't wait to see them next week!

----
cinema staff&#12300;&#12499;&#12495;&#12452;&#12531;&#12489;&#12301;
Great as always

Top Bottom