• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Lord tweets "Sieg Heil!" at Media Matters president; fired by CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlclmtckr

Banned
And that's why CNN is trash, and I'll never give them a single view. Just irresponsible bs as usual.
They also hired Corey after Trump dropped him.

They hired him while he was still collecting severance payments from the Trump campaign and then he signed right back up with Trump after the election

CNN literally gave money to a paid Trump employee to appear on their network and argue politics

Unless there is a natural disaster or an election on there is no reason anybody should be watching CNN, they are garbage and helped Trump win as much as anybody

Anyone thinking Anderson Cooper is an actual journalist who deserves praise for pushing back against Lord needs to understand that they are both equally useless and just going through a pantomime for ratings

MIMIC

Banned
I'm actually a little surprised that that Lord would say that. I took him for an idiot, not a Nazi propagandist. A guy like Lewandowski? I wouldn't put it past him if he had a giant swastika tattooed on his chest. But Lord? Never would have guessed.

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
Saigon of Akkad also got banned from twitter and youtube is demonetizing him.

Is today Summer Christmas?

Both companies actually doing something seems mind blowing, let alone doing it on the same day.

Saigon of Akkad also got banned from twitter and youtube is demonetizing him.

Is today Summer Christmas?
Hadn't heard of that guy until I heard him on Joe Rogan podcast. I was fairly impressed by him in that he managed to make Joe Rogan come off intelligent in comparison.

mlclmtckr

Banned
Both companies actually doing something seems mind blowing, let alone doing it on the same day.

CNN isn't doing something though. They will have someone at least as bad to replace this dude within the week.

Again CNN is reality TV and like all reality TV producers they cultivate villains.

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
CNN isn't doing something though. They will have someone at least as bad to replace this dude within the week.

Again CNN is reality TV and like all reality TV producers they cultivate villains.

I meant YouTube and Twitter, two companies who don't seem to care at all if you use their services to harass people or spread hate.

Twio

Not surprised

CNN needs to stop with their false equivalency bull shit, as if bringing on alt-right lunatics is somehow okay because they have a democrat on the same panel

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
lemonlord1main.png
lol @ those faces. Very fitting

Davide

Happy he's gone but I really can't believe he meant it as an actual endorsement of anything Nazi. Just a really stupid decision. I think he was trying to compare left wing "fascists" and Nazis.

BobLoblaw

Banned
Hot damn. I just saw that he was actually fired. Didn't think CNN had the balls. Good riddance to biggest Trump apologist on the planet.

NYR

Bye Felicia!

Jeffrey Lord and Kayleigh McEnany both gone. Should have never been there to begin with. I really believe both had a small hand in getting Trump elected, CNN are dipshits for doing 50/50 panels that made these fools famous.

They hired him while he was still collecting severance payments from the Trump campaign and then he signed right back up with Trump after the election

CNN literally gave money to a paid Trump employee to appear on their network and argue politics

Unless there is a natural disaster or an election on there is no reason anybody should be watching CNN, they are garbage and helped Trump win as much as anybody

Anyone thinking Anderson Cooper is an actual journalist who deserves praise for pushing back against Lord needs to understand that they are both equally useless and just going through a pantomime for ratings

Seriously. Anderson Cooper is the same guy who spent a debate hitting both Bernie and Hillary with actual tough, serious questions and spent the entirety of the Republican debate asking them questions like "I heard you like EDM. What kind of impressions can you do? I hear you really love your wife." The dude is an embarrassing hack and an empty suit.

MIMIC

Banned
Feels like this was foreshadowing. A tweet to get the "festivities" started.

I can only imagine what dumb shit he was going to spout on CNN in defense of the Nazis/Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom