• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Lord tweets "Sieg Heil!" at Media Matters president; fired by CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlclmtckr

Banned
Normally these guys go for the "coded" 1488 shit before full on Nazi happens. But I guess we've moved past that now.

He is a piece of shit and I'm glad he got fired but I feel like a lot of people are missing the fact that he was not actually coming out as a Nazi

Gattsu25

Banned
Not surprising that he is that extreme.

Republicans are becoming literal Nazis before our very eyes. This is Trump's party.

mcfrank

He is a piece of shit and I'm glad he got fired but I feel like a lot of people are missing the fact that he was not actually coming out as a Nazi

No one is missing that. Him using that phrase is gross regardless and shows that it was running trough his head.

Korigama

They're just going to hire someone else to be a de facto Trump sycophant.
They fired him because of his Nazi comment... not because of anything else.
Undoubtedly so. All the more reason why CNN don't really deserve any praise for getting rid of him.

Effect

So you have to go full Nazi or at least start tossing out their words to get fired by CNN. This was ultimately the limited for them? None of the other vile shit he's said!? I'll take it but wtf CNN.

So you have to go full Nazi to get fired by CNN. This was ultimately the limited for them? None of the other vile shit he's said!? I'll take it but wtf CNN.

Yah this is my thing, he has said all kinds of fucked up shit on-off air. Fuck CNN for having him on in there in the first place, they don't get a pat on the back for this.

mlclmtckr

Banned
No one is missing that. Him using that phrase is gross regardless and shows that it was running trough his head.

I dunno I imply that conservatives are fascists all the time doesn't mean that I'm subconsciously a fascist

I don't know why I care about this but it seems like I do

BadAss2961

I for one will miss his spin on Anderson Cooper. I truly will.

and that stupid Reagan portrait he always has in the background.

mlclmtckr

Banned
why are people praising CNN? They gave this idiot a platform and they will just hire another GOP supporter to replace him

They didn't just give him a platform they paid him specifically to go on TV and say insane evil shit for entertainment purposes

Still not as bad as the Cory Lewandowski thing though

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
With the two of them gone, Anderson Cooper's show just became 100% more watchable.

... until they hire two new Trump idiots by the end of the week.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Not been a good year for right wing media

It really does show how much they rely on Democrat scapegoats to function.
Hell they still do it even though Democrats have no power in the three branches.
Somehow Obama and Clinton are still at fault through spine-breaking mental gymnastics.

We're at the point where Brietbart's financial guy is screaming about Vanity Fair including the Statue of Liberty on the cover with Jennifer Lawrence because it's somehow "anti-American" now. I couldn't comprehend what he meant.
It's clear they're all losing viewers and they're lashing out for it.

Well if you ignore the whole achievement of closing a newsloop for around 30% of the country and the acquisition of most local news sources.

Local STL media is completely unwatchable just for this reason and is one of the many reasons I won't ever get cable. Doesn't help CNN and MSNBC are still awful garbage

With the two of them gone, Anderson Cooper's show just became 100% more watchable.

... until they hire two new Trump idiots by the end of the week.

CNN is only good when they don't have a panel, their entire panel shtick is just theater. There isn't any actual discourse happening there, it is just talking points moving past each other to make people angry. No clue why people watch it, guess its a soap opera for them.

Codeblue

But who will remind me that it was actually the Democrats who founded the KKK whenever Trump does something racist?

Wonder which insufferable prick Anderson Cooper will have to babysit next.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Wooooooooooo yeah!!!

I've never been happier for someone being fired. He was such a chore to listen to on CNN.

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
CNN is only good when they don't have a panel, their entire panel shtick is just theater. There isn't any actual discourse happening there, it is just talking points moving past each other to make people angry. No clue why people watch it, guess its a soap opera for them.

Cooper usually has two panels, though, one with journalists and sort-of-non-partisan people and then the hyper partisan talking points panels. The first type are usually pretty okay. Get Axlerod and some journos and it's watchable, get Jeffrey fucking Lord and I'm changing the channel.

I legit see no reason why Anderson Cooper should still be hanging around at CNN

start up blog site, bruh

Hate to flippant, but every time I see CNN it grosses me out to no end their exploitation

HariKari

Glad to see CNN finally growing a set of balls. Bye fucker.

He did exactly what CNN asked of him; say outlandish shit to get panels going. This guy should have been an unknown but instead he's a constant fixture on a channel that claims to be legitimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom