• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's ASB |OT| You Importin'? Depending On Your answer, I May Have To Kick Your Ass!

Tusk

Deffinately double dipping. :p Doubt we'll see a localized GE box, and I'm sure we'll have to pay to get Kira, though. Ah, well.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
That would explain why Diego, F.F. and Weather Report aren't in this. They have to keep something for the sequel.

I wonder if they are going to make this annually game, just like Naruto? Also I would like to see Pet Shop, Hot Pant, Weather Report, F. F., Diego, and few more characters.

Hmm, what could be the chances that CC2 patches the Japanese version with English text after the English version releases? The HK version is Japanese only, so maybe they'll do it for them.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
So, it looks like I have two Harvest support items, which should increase the chance of fighting a boss.
When am I supposed to use them? They are always greyed out.

Tizoc

Hmm, what could be the chances that CC2 patches the Japanese version with English text after the English version releases? The HK version is Japanese only, so maybe they'll do it for them.

lol, I was wondering the same thing XD. I'd say the chance s of that are slim IMO.

azurite

Neo Member
Has anyone had any experience fighting against Iggy?

He seems like a really good character. Good air normals, fast mobility, tiny hitbox which makes tons of moves whiff etc. Definitely seems like a strong character.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"

He seems like a really good character. Good air normals, fast mobility, tiny hitbox which makes tons of moves whiff etc. Definitely seems like a strong character.

Good to know that since I'm interested in him.

I'm just basing this on videos I've seen of his gameplay, I don't have the game so I could be wrong!

I don't know why the Gyro player didn't ride his horse, maybe the horse's move whiff?

Iggy's better to fight against than Shigechi, but he can't be grabbed which means you lose some reset potential against him.

I personally prefer to stay off the horse with Gyro because it's easier for me to do iron ball setups.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
I've never used any of them, but I think it should be the lower option when spending a charge to find an opponent.
Thank you, that was exactly it.
Too bad after I used the item to try and lure in Polnareff, I happened to get Will A. Zeppeli (from which I had already taken everything) instead, which nullified the effect of the item. Bullshit on top of bullshit.

Tizoc

Nice! At 1:22, there's a line at the bottom that contains a 600 and 300. Does this mean they will be half off for a while again?

Seems like it as I'm reading other mentions of the DLC being half off, that's great if so~

BTW is Old Joseph voiced by Gouken's VA from SF4?

Seems like it as I'm reading other mentions of the DLC being half off, that's great if so~

BTW is Old Joseph voiced by Gouken's VA from SF4?

Great if true, since I only have enough money on my account to buy 2 characters at full price. And I think Old Joseph is just Sugita doing an older voice.

Tizoc

Heads up guys, it's almost the 25th in Japan, so make sure to get Fugo, Iggy and Fatty asap if you haven't already!

I finally have the game, and played. I do not regret it. Its pretty fun, and has so much potential if they fixed everything up.

Now I can finally understand what everyone has talked about before. :p

My characters completely changed from who I wanted to use. Haha.

Jotaro, Diavolo, Jolyne, and Rohan -> Jotaro, Jo2uke, William and Whammu.

I'm also having a lot of fun with this, plus the variety in characters that are being used by my friends.

Friend 1: Jolyne, Kira, Kars, and Avdol.

Friend 2: Iggy, Joseph, and Josuke.

Friend 3: Johnny, Josuke, and Hol Horse.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Just a quick question, this works on US ps3's right?? i'm eyeing up importing it till the english version comes out

Yes. PS3 and VITA are not region locked.

Edited: However you need Japanese or Hong Kong account to get DLC characters, depend on which online store you bought from. There are two different version of JoJo. (Japanese or Hong Kong)

Yes. PS3 and VITA are not region locked.

Edited: However you need Japanese or Hong Kong account to get DLC characters, depend on which online store you bought from. There are two different version of JoJo. (Japanese or Hong Kong)

I thought so! thanks! i REALLY wanna import it and just wanted to make sure so i didn't get it here and it not work, thanks so much! :D

Top Bottom